Time: September 24, 2010 at 9:30am to September 26, 2010 at 5:30pm
Location: The Center for Natural Birth
Street: 4135 54th Place
City/Town: San Diego
Website or Map: http://www.centerfornaturalbi…
Event Type: educational, birth, workshop
Organized By: Stephanie Entin
Latest Activity: Sep 24, 2010
This profoundly transformational and highly informative course is designed for birth professionals, midwives, doulas, childbirth educators, prenatal yoga instructors, couples planning to conceive or currently pregnant and anyone seeking to understand, prevent and heal from birth imprints & trauma.
Over the course of three days you will learn:
• What we experience in the womb becomes a blueprint for life
• How prenatal & birth experiences affect pregnancy, labor and the act of giving birth
• The importance of understanding and healing birth imprints and trauma, personally & professionally
• The physiological/hormonal design for birth, bonding & breastfeeding
• History of childbirth, how midwives were replaced by obstetricians and why?
• Cultural beliefs about birth; How normal is what we have accepted as the norm?
• Birth-center, home or hospital birth? What you need to know before deciding a model of care
• Birth outcomes, statistics and various models of care from around the world
• How to consciously conceive, be pregnant and give birth; what your baby really wants you to know
Cost: $400, early bird $350, day of $450, cost for one day $150, (couples 50% off second tuition)
Location: Center for Natural Birth, 4135 54th Place, San Diego, CA 92015
September 24, 25, 26 2010
9:30 am-5:30 pm each day
Hosted by the Nizhoni Institute of Midwifery and San Diego Birth Network (Approved for 18 BRN's and CEU's)
To sign up & for more detailed info please contact:
Stephanie at 310-985-9985 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Anna Verwaal, RN, CLE, born and educated in the Netherlands is a Maternal-Child Health Nurse, Conscious Conception & Birth Consultant, Labor- & Post Partum Doula, UCLA Certified Lactation Educator and Birth Photographer. Currently she gives workshops and lectures internationally about the cellular memory of the birth experience, the physiological & hormonal blueprint for birth & bonding as well as the deeply psychological, emotional and spiritual aspects of giving birth. Her experience is based on working for more than 25 years in various countries as a nurse and doula along side perinatologists, obstetricians as well as (indigenous) midwives attending hospital, birth center, home, lotus and nature-births. Anna was also featured in The Business of Being Born.
For more info on Anna please visit www.fromwombtoworld.com
Photo Copyright by Anna Verwaal
From Womb to World SD 2.pdf