What if you could have a gentle, peaceful and joyful natural birth?
What if you could eliminate fears you have about labor and birth?
What if your labor was comfortable and your contractions mostly felt like pressure or a warm hug?
It’s possible with Hypnobabies® Childbirth Hypnosis!
Hypnobabies Childbirth Hypnosis is a complete childbirth education class using medical hypno-anesthesia for a much easier, safer and more comfortable birth. Based on Gerald Kein’s Painless Childbirth program, you will learn simple self-hypnosis techniques that allow you to relax deeply and connect with your baby and your body. In addition, the hypnosis and relaxation learned in this course can help to minimize your perception of pain to help you have a more comfortable birth.
This six-week course is thorough and provides students with weekly hypnosis practice that helps prepare couples and single moms for their final exam, which is, of course, childbirth! The techniques students learn will benefit them wherever they have their baby –at the hospital, a birth center or at home.
Many Hypnobabies Childbirth Hypnosis students who have taken this course have experienced one or more of the following results:
• The use of fewer drugs or no drugs, which means less risk of side effects for mothers and babies.
• Shorter labors, because mothers are more relaxed when pain and fear are minimized or eliminated.
• A calmer birth environment because of calmer, more relaxed mothers.
• Fewer medical interventions are necessary because of the wonderful progress moms are able to make on their own during labor.
• Birth partners are more relaxed because of the knowledge they’ve gained and from the hypnosis they’ve helped mothers with.
• Students learn how to re-train their minds and replace negative messages they’ve learned over time about labor and birth with positive messages. This helps mothers to be calm and confident during labor and birth.
• Fewer drugs and medical interventions = faster recovery and healthier mothers and babies
Here is what some students have shared about their birth experiences:
"I am so grateful for having had the opportunity to use self hypnosis for Mauro's birth. Not only did it allow me to have the kind of birth I wanted for him and for me, but it also taught me the incredible power of the mind and the value of deep relaxation. I hope to be able to continue to use those lessons throughout the rest of my life." – Mauro’s mom
"I'm so very grateful I was able to join your class. I don't think I would have had this kind of birth if it wasn't for you and Hypnobabies. I truly believe because of it my birthing time was much shorter and probably why I only felt the menstrual cramp feeling and no back pain whats so ever. Just a strong pressure in my lower abdomen. I hope many more women [will be] willing to try Hypnobabies because it is well worth it. And we need more woman to believe that birthing isn't a medical procedure but a special wonderful time to birth your baby. Thank you so much for teaching me that. " – Roan’s mom
“ I could hear everyone in the room, I was aware of what was going on, I could change positions, yet I was so concentrated on opening my body during contractions. In between contractions, even at 8 cm and with the waves coming on fast, I actually felt myself nod off to sleep!" – Victor’s mom
Ready to learn how to have a gentle, peaceful, and joyful birth?
Hypnobabies classes are now being taught in Northeast Austin/Round Rock, near the La Frontera shopping center.
Day of the week & time: Sundays, 2:00 pm - 5:30 pm
Dates: January 6, 13, 20, 27, February 3, 10
Visit http://www.AustinHypnobabies.com/hypnocurious.aspx to experience hypnosis and find out more about our program.
Contact Darlene with additional questions and to register for the course via email at firstname.lastname@example.org