Time: September 16, 2009 at 6pm to October 21, 2009 at 9pm
Location: South Coast Midwifery in Irvine
Website or Map: http://www.confidentbeginning…
Event Type: prenatal, class
Organized By: April Kurtyka
Latest Activity: Sep 24, 2009
If you want to be empowered for your birth then Hypnobabies is the childbirth education course for you!
Why choose Hypnobabies?
* Most hypno-moms have shorter birthing times since there is less resistance of the birthing muscles when pain and fear are minimized or eliminated.
* Hypno-babies are born gently without drugs in their systems, which allows Mom, Dad, and baby to bond immediately!!!
* Hypnobabies uses real medical hypnosis, rather than simple visualization.
* Hypno-moms stay healthy and low risk.
* Enter childbirth relaxed, calm, and 100% prepared
Many of our birthing mothers who use Hypnobabies experience only pressure or tightening sensations during birth. They have their babies in a state of deep relaxation, with little or no discomfort or fear using real hypno-anesthesia. Discomfort in childbirth can be the result of the Fear/Tension/Pain Cycle (Syndrome). This begins with Fear, which produces tension in the body, which creates tightness (Tension) and constriction of the uterine muscles, which results in Pain. In Hypnobabies classes, you will learn how to relax both the mind and body, eliminating fear and therefore pain, as well as create hypnotic anesthesia, remain mobile during hypnosis and use post-hypnotic suggestions for ease of birth, recovery and breastfeeding if you so choose .