VBAC (30)

Featured Discussions

vbac twins goal

Hello. I am on my third pregnancy. First was fear pressured csection where sonograms predicted my daughter to be nine pounds but she was se…

Started by bamaturtleLatest Reply

Utterly Discouraged

Hi, my name is Jessica. I am finally expecting my 3rd baby due the beginning of August. I just had my first check up with my OB.(who delive…

Started by JessicaLatest Reply

Anyone have a home vbac?

Hi everybody! So I met with my midwives today and they are amazing. I feel so unbelievably blessed to have found them especially in such a…

Started by Caitlin GainesLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Utterly discouraged update

So I posted a few months ago about feeling utterly discouraged because my dr wasn't supporting me in wanting a VBA2C with no previous vagin…

Started by Jessica

2 Nov 5, 2013
Reply by Jessica

Utterly Discouraged

Hi, my name is Jessica. I am finally expecting my 3rd baby due the beginning of August. I just had my first check up with my OB.(who delive…

Started by Jessica

12 Aug 3, 2013
Reply by Jaime Soares

vbac twins goal

Hello. I am on my third pregnancy. First was fear pressured csection where sonograms predicted my daughter to be nine pounds but she was se…

Started by bamaturtle

1 Mar 6, 2013
Reply by Jennifer Zimmerman

Anyone have a home vbac?

Hi everybody! So I met with my midwives today and they are amazing. I feel so unbelievably blessed to have found them especially in such a…

Started by Caitlin Gaines

1 May 1, 2012
Reply by Brandy Firth

Am I a good Vbac candidate? (typed on I pad - sorry!)

I really want to have an unmedicated vbac but the closest Dr. I have found that will do this is 5 hours away. I do not mind working this ou…

Started by Ashley Tucker

4 Feb 6, 2012
Reply by Louise

VBAC Waterbirth in hospitals...what is the deal??

OK, it's time for a movie to be made about VBAC's, now that Ricki and Abby have scratched the surface with "The Business of Being Born."  D…

Started by Michelle Willis

10 Mar 16, 2011
Reply by Michelle Willis

What to say after someone's traumatic VBAC?

Say someone had her vbac without an epidural a week ago .  However, she wanted the epidural at 8 cm (like most in transition do) and didn't…

Started by Carrie W

4 Jan 31, 2011
Reply by Lauren A

Midwife near Pasadena?

I am having a heck of a time locating any kid of midwifery group anywhere near Pasadena. It seems like all of them are out west by Santa Mo…

Started by Amy Holt

3 Jan 26, 2011
Reply by Samantha

Home VBAC possible

Can I just say that there are more perceived risks than actual risks of having a home birth? Its true for a VBAC as well. I was so scared o…

Started by Sara Wagstaff

1 Nov 26, 2010
Reply by Sara

HELP PLEASE [lots of medical issues along with my attempted VBA3C]

first and foremost i have endometriosis. i went through 8 months of testing and finally figured out what it was. i had a laproscopy done ab…

Started by amanda

8 Aug 4, 2010
Reply by Samantha

RSS

FOLLOW US ON

Follow My Best Birth on Twitter or join us on Facebook.

Sponsors

© 2014   Created by MyBestBirth Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service