VBAC (30)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

VBAC on baby #2-Is it going to happen or should I "give in"?

I have already began reading "Your Best Birth" and am loving it, but am still so nervous that something horrible is going to happen to myse…

Started by Cherry Tree Lane

20 Aug 9, 2009
Reply by Sarah Atondo

WOW I can't believe this..How do you fight this?

I live in a rual area with no midwives or birthing center and only three OBGYN practices. My hospital does not have an official VBAC ban bu…

Started by Gloria Cartner

11 Jul 27, 2009
Reply by Rebecca S

VBAC provider hunt

I am having trouble locating a VBAC Obstetrician, or Certified Nurse Midwife in my area that is accepting new patients! Is there a director…

Started by Jennifer L. Hiyama

7 Jul 13, 2009
Reply by Ollie Hamilton

Need birthing help in Alabama and was cheated on mine!!

I saw the movie was in shock over how we are treated through the medical field. I have had 2 c-sections not by choice but feel very cheated…

Started by Heather

0 Jun 25, 2009

Anyone have a VBAC with less than 24 months between c-section and natural birth?

I'd like to hear from anyone who has a c-section and vaginal birth less than 2 years apart. Were you met with resistance from your health c…

Started by Bonnie P

0 Jun 20, 2009

Why can't I have a VBAC?

My first child was born 7 weeks early, she was breech, so the doctors would not allow me to try and deliver her naturally. I was told after…

Started by Carie Stine

4 May 26, 2009
Reply by Carie Stine

Two Articles on Cesarean

Ladies, here are two articles released this week on the dangers of cesarean. The first is a study released in the June issue of Obsetrics…

Started by Gina Crosley-Corcoran

0 May 24, 2009

Repeat VBAC

I can't believe there are no discussions on VBACs yet...any who... I'm currently pregnant with my 3rd baby and I'm curious if any one out…

Started by Amy Simpson

33 May 13, 2009
Reply by Amy Simpson

Quick Facts on Vaginal Birth After Cesarean from vbacfacts.com

If you have had a cesarean, your next baby can be born vaginally safely. This is called a VBAC or vaginal birth after cesarean. The risk…

Started by Jen vbacfacts

0 May 11, 2009

VBAC

I am only 26 years old. We currently live in a very small town. I have had 3 children all C-section. My last pregnancy my husband and I who…

Started by Tanya Wennihan

0 May 11, 2009

RSS

FOLLOW US ON

Follow My Best Birth on Twitter or join us on Facebook.

Sponsors

© 2014   Created by MyBestBirth Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service