Amazing Midwives (123)

Featured Discussions

Pregnancy after LEEP

I had the leep procedure done 9 years ago. My husband and are are going to start trying to get pregnant soon.has anyone had experience with…

Started by Michelle MeadLatest Reply

Help!!! Cloth Diapering Moms: Which brand of Prefolds are best??

Which is the best quality, fit, price, etc.: Cotton Babies Unbleached Indian Prefolds, GMD (Green Mountain Diapers) organic prefolds, OR Ni…

Started by JessicaLatest Reply

home birth, a financial possibility for everyone?

After seeing "The Business of Being Born", my partner and I are absolutely positive that home birthing is for us. Partly because we will be…

Started by ShirenLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What happened to the documentary on The Pill?

Last year you announced a new documentary around this time. I haven't seen or heard anything about it yet. Are you still working on it? Tha…

Started by Jo Anne Lindberg

0 Jan 14

HI

Hi i am single mum 18 i have a son Toby 6 weeks would love to chat with other mums thank you

Started by Emma Jane Reid

0 Nov 20, 2013

Vaginal Birth After Myomectomy

Searching for information regarding vaginal birth after myomectomy.  I have scoured the web and cannot find any reputable reports / info re…

Started by Shannon P

1 Nov 5, 2013
Reply by Amanda richie

Pregnancy after LEEP

I had the leep procedure done 9 years ago. My husband and are are going to start trying to get pregnant soon.has anyone had experience with…

Started by Michelle Mead

0 Sep 8, 2013

Help!!! Cloth Diapering Moms: Which brand of Prefolds are best??

Which is the best quality, fit, price, etc.: Cotton Babies Unbleached Indian Prefolds, GMD (Green Mountain Diapers) organic prefolds, OR Ni…

Started by Jessica

2 Mar 19, 2013
Reply by Megan

home birth, a financial possibility for everyone?

After seeing "The Business of Being Born", my partner and I are absolutely positive that home birthing is for us. Partly because we will be…

Started by Shiren

8 Feb 26, 2013
Reply by Shiren

VBA2C

So a very close cousin of mine introduced me to the documentary The Business of Being Born. After watching it I wish I would have known abo…

Started by Jessica

5 Jan 6, 2013
Reply by Jessica

Help this California Midwife!

Brenda's husband, Michael Capps, posted this to the Birth Freedom Network of California facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Birth-

Started by Nikki

0 Dec 4, 2012

delivery

When she gave birth to her daughter last July, Cassie Friesen, of Broomfield, Colo., imagined she was inside a bubble and repeated the word…

Started by liyang

0 Aug 18, 2012

Has anyone had a natural miscarriage?

At 10 weeks, I lost the baby (9 days ago) & my midwife says that everything will naturally come out. But I'm afraid, what if it doesn't…

Started by Cheryl

28 Jul 27, 2012
Reply by Kris

RSS

FOLLOW US ON

Follow My Best Birth on Twitter or join us on Facebook.

Sponsors

© 2015   Created by MyBestBirth Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service