Amazing Midwives (124)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

GBS and homebirth

OK, so I work at a hospital where it is standard that if you are GBS positive, you need to receive 3 doses of antibiotics while laboring in…

Started by Sarah Atondo

21 Oct 6, 2009
Reply by Lori

Modern Maternity Care System Views

I am interested in getting some real-time feedback from others about their "views" in regards the system that is already in place for the a…

Started by Vanessa Simmons

1 Oct 4, 2009
Reply by Rachel

National Midwifery Week (October 4th-10th)

This is National Midwifery Week! Do your part to educate others about the option of midwifery for women's health care. Here's my article as…

Started by Amy

0 Oct 3, 2009

New Interview with Ina May Tracy

Started by Tracy Donegan

1 Oct 1, 2009
Reply by Kim

petition in response to the Today Show segment, "The Perils of Midwifery."

Just wanted to forward this Choices in Childbirth has crafted a Our goal is to collect 5,000 signatures from al…

Started by Rachel

1 Sep 25, 2009
Reply by Elizabeth G

The Todays Show about a Homebirth (The Perils of a Homebirth)

It is sad to see how it is easy to quickly put in the news of how a homebirth went wrong. What about ALL the hundreds of thousands of Midwi…

Started by Miriam M. Maldonado

31 Sep 17, 2009
Reply by Casondra

Dear Producers of The Today Show, A real opportunity to educate women about safe and high-quality maternity care in the United States has b…

Started by Abby Epstein

0 Sep 16, 2009

Pitocin = Autism???

I know I read somewhere that there may be a link between the increasing amount of Pit inductions and the growing rate of autism. If anyone…

Started by Sara

6 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by Kayla Dolan

Video illustrating ways to avoid c-sections

Started by Bonnie P

0 Aug 29, 2009

Laboring Under an Illusion....How Birth is Portrayed in the media. I think we all know how much damage the media has done to women's confidence in birth (other than BO…

Started by Tracy Donegan

0 Aug 20, 2009

Follow My Best Birth on Twitter or join us on Facebook.

© 2015   Created by MyBestBirth Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service