Amazing Midwives (122)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

NY Times: Ina May Gaskin and the Battle for At-Home Births

Gaskin, a longtime critic of American maternity care, is perhaps the most prominent figure in the crusade to expand access to, and to legal…

Started by Lynn Wolf

1 Jun 5, 2012
Reply by Jo Anne Lindberg

How do you celebrate your pregnancy artistically?

I want a permanent heirloom, something customized and unique to each individual. I want something that can reach pregnant mothers globally.…

Started by Maggie Stewart

0 Mar 2, 2012

Jailed Midwife in Budapest, Hungary, Europe - Agnes Gereb

Ladies,  Time to get in front of your email and start sending messages to everyone you know. I'm an expat here in Budapest and there has be…

Started by CR

1 Feb 20, 2012
Reply by Kiersten Figurski

Natural Home Birth Moment in Water

I just wanted to share a little of my birth story with everyone.  I posted it on youtube.com here http://youtu.be/q1HMw8AM128

Started by Keith Griffith

0 Jan 18, 2012

Midwife Care leads to increased chance of Normal Birth in England

Study on Birth Choices in the UK Just wanted to share this research with you.  (Click on link above).   My take on it "midwives do it bette…

Started by Liz May

0 Nov 25, 2011

Fertility Party

Hey Ladies.... So, I've just begun planning to have a "Fertility" Party in my home, sometime in January.   The birth of the idea of this pa…

Started by Chany S

1 Nov 16, 2011
Reply by askyourfriendkira

Streaming My Home Birth Live Online any Day Now

I just wanted to share that I will be streaming the birth of our third child live online any day now (I am 38 weeks tomorrow).  I have deci…

Started by Nancy Salgueiro

0 Sep 22, 2011

Midwife and home birth in Montreal

Hello everyone,   This is my first time posting. I found out I am pregnant last week, according to the date of my last period it's been 5 w…

Started by Alex

0 Sep 7, 2011

Midwife-Attended Births Increase in Alaska

Please check out this news piece featuring Ricki and Dr. Elrod in Alaska:   http://www.ktva.com/home/outbound-xml-feeds/Midwife-Delivered-B

Started by MyBestBirth Admin

0 Aug 23, 2011

Look what I found on our local news...

I was reading my daily local news feed and I ran across this:Midwife delivered births increase in Alaska Thanks for visiting Alaska Ricki!

Started by Mel

0 Aug 22, 2011

RSS

FOLLOW US ON

Follow My Best Birth on Twitter or join us on Facebook.

Sponsors

© 2014   Created by MyBestBirth Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service