Amazing Midwives (122)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Chicagoland people-The great cloth diaper change

On April 23, 2011, at 11:00am central time, in more than 400 locations in 20+ countries around the world, thousands of parents and babies w…

Started by Samantha

0 Apr 16, 2011

Midwifes

Hi, My name is Melissa and my husband and I are soon moving to Rochester NY.  I was wondering if anyone knows, or has any recommendations f…

Started by Melissa Duet

2 Apr 12, 2011
Reply by Melissa Duet

Ina May Gaskin talks about fear, feminism and "Birth Matters"

Christiane Northrup, MD calls Ina May Gaskin’s newest book, Birth Matters, “a must-read for anyone and everyone who cares about humanity.…

Started by MyBestBirth Admin

3 Apr 9, 2011
Reply by Katherine McPartlan

Moving at 34 weeks - HELP

Can someone tell me how I can find a baby friendly hospital, midwife or supportive doctor in a new area? I'm moving to the north bay area i…

Started by Sarah Hutton-Leas

4 Apr 6, 2011
Reply by Erin Oliver

Chance to win a Breastfeeding Advocacy Blanket

Check out this link to enter! No registration required!   http://www.ifbreastfeedingoffe ndsyou.org/2010/08/enter-to-win-free-funky-pro.htm

Started by Sara

0 Mar 31, 2011

Maternal Health Care - Ina May Gaskin's Vision For the Future

Every country I have visited (except Brazil) has a reverse ratio of midwives to physicians compared to what we have here, meaning that th…

0 Mar 30, 2011

Spice Girl Mel B Announces Pregnancy

Mel B is expecting her first child with husband Stephen Belafonte. The former Spice Girls singer already has two daughters from previous re…

0 Mar 22, 2011

Characteristics in a good midwife

What are the characteristics that helped you decide of your midwife (or doctor) for the birth of your child? My midwife was so laid back an…

Started by Amanda

0 Mar 16, 2011

Midwife Loses Everything in House Fire

We just received this letter.  Please read and see how you can help midwife Jenny West in this time of great loss.   Hey everybody -  Jenny…

0 Feb 25, 2011

my best birth- at home vbac

Tueday night after everyone went to bed I went down stairs because I needed to clear my mind. My husband was away once again in his home aw…

Started by Amanda Marie Spencer

0 Jan 26, 2011

RSS

FOLLOW US ON

Follow My Best Birth on Twitter or join us on Facebook.

Sponsors

© 2014   Created by MyBestBirth Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service