Amazing Midwives (122)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

PrimaBella for Nausea

Has anyone tried using the PrimaBella device for nausea?  My dr. prescribed me one, but havn't ordered it as I don't want to waste my money…

Started by dee anderson

2 Jun 9, 2010
Reply by Carole Thorpe

OB-GYN finally showed their true colors

All, I'm 12 weeks and have a wonderful midwife, but at about week six I developed hyperemesis and SEVERE constipation.  Things went past th…

Started by Levonne Pettway

0 Jun 3, 2010

Baby #4, finnly will be homebirth

so for my past babies all have been natural   1st at hots with dr 2nd at hots with Midwife 3rd at hots dr did not make it becuse was doing…

Started by Natalie

3 May 11, 2010
Reply by Jennifer Brainard

More Work is Delivered for Oklahoma Midwives

Check out this article:http://www.newsok.com/more-work-is-delivered-for-oklahoma-midwives/article/3456821?custom_click=headlines_widget

Started by MyBestBirth Admin

1 May 7, 2010
Reply by Mandy Hand

Maternal Infant Bonding and the Birth Experience

I have a research study on a woman's perceived birth experience and maternal infant bonding and would appreciate participants for the study…

Started by Linda Bennington

0 May 6, 2010

Without stress, “your baby’s nervous system works smoothly. When you’re calm and centered, your baby is able to grow peacefully…”  

Both Verny and Chopra confirm a little-known fact of a very powerful new message: a pregnant woman’s thoughts alter her internal chemistry…

Started by Fit For Birth, Inc

4 May 3, 2010
Reply by Tiffany Smith

Come and see Ricki Lake, Josie Maran, Joely Fisher, Anna Getty and others at the PAM "Motherhood Begins Now" Kickoff Event!

Time: May 2, 2010 from 1pm to 4:30pmLocation: TreePeople GroundsStreet: 12601 Mulholland DriveCity/Town: Beverly HillsWebsite or Map:Http…

Started by MyBestBirth Admin

0 Apr 25, 2010

New at all of this

I just watched "The Business of Being Born", and want to learn more about midwifrey care. What do I look for in  midwife, and what kind of…

Started by Lylian Torres

7 Apr 22, 2010
Reply by Kylie Charek

The American Rally for Personal RIghts- Chicago May 26, 2010

I am helping to coordinate this rally and would really love the midwifery community to have a voice!   (Chicago area in particular)  I need…

Started by Joni Cox

0 Apr 20, 2010

Higher Rates of VBACS in American Indian Hospital

As reported in the NT Times article "Lessons at Indian Hospital about Births"   http://www.nytimes.com/2010/03/07/health/07birth.html   Her…

Started by Joni Cox

1 Mar 9, 2010
Reply by Joni Cox

RSS

FOLLOW US ON

Follow My Best Birth on Twitter or join us on Facebook.

Sponsors

© 2014   Created by MyBestBirth Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service