Amazing Midwives (122)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Scared into doing ultrasound by ob/gyn...

Here is the story in short: I am 28 weeks with my second baby. My firstborn DD is 2.5y. In this pregnancy, we decided to hire a wonderful m…

Started by Agnieszka Czopik

4 Nov 13, 2009
Reply by Sara

VBAC QUESTIONS

We're forming a discussion panel of caregivers this coming January here in my state... It's an open discussion for the community to ask que…

Started by Michael R.

2 Nov 8, 2009
Reply by Michael R.

Breastfeeding after One year old

This has been a very difficult subject. My daughter which is 22mnths old is still breastfeeding. I had to take her to the dentist due to he…

Started by Miriam M. Maldonado

16 Oct 26, 2009
Reply by Guggie Daly

Profiting from Fear

I was watching the news this morning about the H1N1 vaccine, and a doctor talked about how many people were against it, that they were all…

Started by Sherry Nehl

6 Oct 20, 2009
Reply by Guggie Daly

BABY SHOWER: TAKE THE PLUNGE ! LOS ANGELES / MIAMI / NY / PARIS / DEAUVILLE...

5 years ago, i decided to devote my art of subaquatic photography to all pregnant women of the world. I invites you to an original photo…

Started by Valery JOUBAULT

0 Oct 16, 2009

Sign Choices in Childbirth's Petition for the Today Show

We wanted to share with you the response that Choices in Childbirth has drafted to convey to the Today Show on behalf of consumers-- those…

Started by Abby Epstein

5 Oct 8, 2009
Reply by Gaby Merediz

North Carolina Moms - Do you want more midwives? Sign Petition!

Wilmington, NC-based group Where's My Midwife? was formed this summer after two midwives were suddenly let go from a private OB practice an…

Started by Gaby Merediz

0 Oct 8, 2009

Ricki Lake in Dublin & London This Week!

The Home Birth Association of Ireland invited Ricki to be the keynote speaker at their "Joy of Birth" Conference in Dublin. (http://www.hom

Started by Abby Epstein

3 Oct 7, 2009
Reply by Tina Coley

GBS and homebirth

OK, so I work at a hospital where it is standard that if you are GBS positive, you need to receive 3 doses of antibiotics while laboring in…

Started by Sarah Atondo

21 Oct 6, 2009
Reply by Lori

Modern Maternity Care System Views

I am interested in getting some real-time feedback from others about their "views" in regards the system that is already in place for the a…

Started by Vanessa Simmons

1 Oct 4, 2009
Reply by Rachel

RSS

FOLLOW US ON

Follow My Best Birth on Twitter or join us on Facebook.

Sponsors

© 2014   Created by MyBestBirth Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service