Birth Stories (41)

Featured Discussions

First Natural Childbirth out of 4 kids

After watching the BOBB I was amazed at how many women had the same experiences I did. My first child in 2003 was a healthy pregnancy no is…

Started by Atarah GreiweLatest Reply

Natural Childbirth and Welfare in the USA

I lost my job in March (fired two weeks after telling my boss that I was pregnant!) and am on state health insurance. I have to go to a hos…

Started by KimberlyLatest Reply

Internally Bleeding & Didn't Know It

So here is a strange discussion!4 weeks ago I began experiencing pain in my left side and UTI symptoms along with what I thought to be my 1…

Started by Leila WillardLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

First Natural Childbirth out of 4 kids

After watching the BOBB I was amazed at how many women had the same experiences I did. My first child in 2003 was a healthy pregnancy no is…

Started by Atarah Greiwe

1 Oct 18, 2012
Reply by Nicole A. Tucker, Lic. LCC

Call for Mississippi Birth Stories!

Hi Everyone, Alison Doyle, a doula and natural birth advocate in northeast Mississippi, and myself are collecting birth stories from Missis…

Started by Colleen Elmer

0 Sep 28, 2012

Natural Childbirth and Welfare in the USA

I lost my job in March (fired two weeks after telling my boss that I was pregnant!) and am on state health insurance. I have to go to a hos…

Started by Kimberly

3 Sep 27, 2012
Reply by Kimberly

Internally Bleeding & Didn't Know It

So here is a strange discussion!4 weeks ago I began experiencing pain in my left side and UTI symptoms along with what I thought to be my 1…

Started by Leila Willard

7 May 18, 2012
Reply by Leila Willard

Share Your Birth Story With HuffPost Parents

I enjoy telling my birth story, but it's a lot like answering the "how did you meet your significant other?" question. I never know how muc…

Started by MyBestBirth Admin

0 Mar 7, 2012

Unassisted VBAC

This is the story of our VBAC (UBAC-unassisted birth after cesarean).The way we chose to birth was very intentional and well planned for. I…

Started by Jerusha Swanson

0 Jul 26, 2011

I had a great birth experience, did you? Want to share?

This photo was taken in our Living Room when Baby George was about 3 hours old. I had an amazing home birth experience back in 2007 and whe…

Started by Liz May

5 Jul 23, 2011
Reply by Liss Small

A Very Special Arrival - Planned Vaginal Breech Birth in Hospital - First Time Mom

Passing this along from Tina (the Mom in the story) - a breech baby does not always have to be a caesarean birth.  It can be an empowering,…

Started by Tracy Donegan

3 Jul 19, 2011
Reply by Kassedi

Still struggling emotionally with my birth experience

Last March, I gave birth to a beautiful baby boy; however, like many, I did not have the birth experience that I intended. I wanted a natur…

Started by Heather M

21 Jul 18, 2011
Reply by Anna L

From Home Birth to Hospital

I almost had the perfect homebirth but had to transfer to the hospital. Just wanted to share my story. If there are other women who had to…

Started by Coralissa

8 Jul 15, 2011
Reply by Liz May

RSS

FOLLOW US ON

Follow My Best Birth on Twitter or join us on Facebook.

Sponsors

© 2014   Created by MyBestBirth Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service