Birth Stories (41)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Why I'm having a home birth

Thanks to BOBB, I am having a home birth.  Because it opened my eyes.  I didn't know this information was even out there when I had my son…

Started by Colleen Burns

0 Jul 4, 2011

My 1st Birth Story

Melanie Elyse came in to the world peaceful and completely drug free thanks to my strong will, Hypnobirthing and Yoga practice on May 29th…

Started by Mia McDonald

1 Jun 5, 2011
Reply by Erika D

My Birth Story: My Unexpected Hospital Birth

I just wanted to share my birth story... I had such a great pregnancy. My first! Happy and healthy, pretty much the whole time! I had a won…

Started by Kelly Huljev

6 May 25, 2011
Reply by Breck

Amazing Breech Birth in Hospital

Jennifer’s birth story   The path to Jennifer’s birth started at 32 weeks. I had a scan which showed that baby was growing well but that sh…

Started by Tracy Donegan

1 May 5, 2011
Reply by Rindi

Letting go of fear

Click HERE to read the first post of the blog I just started about my first birth experience.  I'm looking for POSITIVE comments on natural…

Started by Amy Coffield

0 Feb 25, 2011

My Birth Story

Well i have to admit that i wasnt totally sure i could do a natural birth but knew i wanted it SO bad and i deserved it...here is the link…

Started by Tarrah Carmon

1 Sep 27, 2010
Reply by Katie

Natural Birth of 11 Pound Baby

I just wanted to share the story of the birth of my daughter, Felicity Clare, on January 9, 2010.  I was a patient of the midwives at Cambr…

Started by Jennifer

1 Jun 28, 2010
Reply by Jenn G.

is there any hope for me?

i have two amazing handsome, beautiful boys. Junior who is 2 and Mason who is 7 months. Both of my birth experiences were terrible and has…

Started by KERRY ROEDER

5 May 17, 2010
Reply by Samantha

Why feel pain?

Right now I am working on my thoughts on why we would choose to feel the pain of labor, or even why not. I'm exploring pain and how we make…

Started by Rachel

48 Dec 9, 2009
Reply by Laura Lund

Positive hospital birth stories?

I'm planning on giving birth in a hospital 45 minutes away from our home. I'd like to stay at home for as long as possible during my labor,…

Started by Sara Furlong

27 Dec 8, 2009
Reply by Sara

RSS

FOLLOW US ON

Follow My Best Birth on Twitter or join us on Facebook.

Sponsors

© 2014   Created by MyBestBirth Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service