Birth Stories (41)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Natural Birth Stories website

I've created a website dedicated solely to natural birth stories. It's just getting up and running, so I'm always looking for more submissi…

Started by Crunchy Mummy

0 Nov 22, 2009

Birth Stoires

Dear Friends, I’m currently involved in a fund raising project for our local ICAN (International Cesarean Awareness Network) Chapter (in Er…

Started by Gretchen Arnold

0 Nov 21, 2009

Siblings at home birth

I witnessed my little brother's birth at home when I was 10 and am now planning to have my 5-year-old daughter at my upcoming birth. I'd lo…

Started by Juliet Martinez

13 Nov 5, 2009
Reply by Juliet Martinez

Baby & Birth talk :)

Has any one recently given birth? I had my first daughter on July 26th 2009. I have two sons (almost 17 & 12) so this was my first bir…

Started by Linda Roberts

4 Nov 3, 2009
Reply by Amanda Walker

Looking for positive, beautiful birth stories!

My doula is writing a book called "MOMents in Time." It will be a collection of birth stories from women who were very satisfied with their…

Started by Sara Furlong

0 Oct 17, 2009

Cindy Crawford Discussion - Watch All 4 Webisodes and Talk to Cindy

I am so thrilled to be joining the conversation on mybestbirth and honored to share my story on Ricki & Abby's website. Please let me k…

Started by Cindy Crawford

15 Jul 31, 2009
Reply by Elizabeth G

What are your fears about labor and birth.

Birth is still surrounded by mystery, and it is easy to fear what you do not understand. Abnormal fear is the enemy of a productive labor.…

Started by Maureen Stevens

7 Jul 29, 2009
Reply by Mandy Hand

What struck you most in those first days after delivery?

There is so much happening in those first days. What struck you most? I remember the face of my little one and how mesmerized is was of it.…

Started by Gea Meijering

6 Jun 28, 2009
Reply by Holly C

Births Beyond Belief on Discovery Health Channel

Did anyone happen to watch this the other day? I saw a teaser commercial for it and decided to tivo it....just watched it yesterday and it…

Started by Krista Harris

3 Jun 19, 2009
Reply by Mandy Hand

"You should be grateful!"

I have been told a number of times by women that they feel ashamed that they are so unhappy with their birth experience. Then you hear the…

Started by Kayla Dolan

5 Jun 17, 2009
Reply by Pam

RSS

FOLLOW US ON

Follow My Best Birth on Twitter or join us on Facebook.

Sponsors

© 2014   Created by MyBestBirth Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service