Breastfeeding (33)

Featured Discussions

Breastfeeding may reduce Alzheimer's risk

A new study suggests that mothers who breastfeed run a lower risk of developing Alzheimer's, with longer periods of breastfeeding further r…

Started by MyBestBirth AdminLatest Reply

Nursing Twin Preemies

Are you nursing a preemie?  Twins?  Check out one mom's story of nursing twin preemies: http://www.kveller.com/blog/parenting/nursing-twi

Celeb mom Kelly Preston on breastfeeding: PEOPLE

When the time comes, Kelly Preston admits weaning her 16-month-old son Benjamin won’t be easy — and not just for him. “When I stop, it’s go…

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Breastfeeding may reduce Alzheimer's risk

A new study suggests that mothers who breastfeed run a lower risk of developing Alzheimer's, with longer periods of breastfeeding further r…

Started by MyBestBirth Admin

0 Aug 15, 2013

Nursing Twin Preemies

Are you nursing a preemie?  Twins?  Check out one mom's story of nursing twin preemies: http://www.kveller.com/blog/parenting/nursing-twi

0 Aug 15, 2013

Celeb mom Kelly Preston on breastfeeding: PEOPLE

When the time comes, Kelly Preston admits weaning her 16-month-old son Benjamin won’t be easy — and not just for him. “When I stop, it’s go…

0 Apr 20, 2012

Best For Babes - Alyssa Milano: Charmed by Breastfeeding

Woohoo! Alyssa Milano and her son Milo, born August 31, are breastfeeding champs!  The super cool actress was super quick to respond to que…

0 Dec 14, 2011

Is Breastfeeding Painful/Difficult?

Hello All, I'm currently 27 weeks pregnant with my 3rd child and would really love to breastfeed him. I know the many benefits of breastfee…

Started by Dionne

13 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by 3homebirths

What is your favorite nursing bra?

I am a small framed woman with huge nursing boobs :o)  (Motherhood has be at a 36 F - I didn't even know bras went to F until I had a baby!…

Started by Rachael Fichtner

8 Oct 17, 2011
Reply by Rachael Fichtner

Bottles undermine breastfeeding

Oh dear. When you connected with Sproutbaby, did you realize that they are marketing products that fall under the scope of the Internation…

Started by Linda J. Smith

4 Jun 5, 2011
Reply by Lauren A

Breastfed Babies Develop Fewer Behavior Problems

Children who are breastfed for four months or more develop fewer behaviour problems, Oxford researchers say. Read more: http://www.mybestbi

2 May 13, 2011
Reply by Samantha

Make More Milk - Free GentleBirth Mp3 Galactagogue

It is very rare for a woman not to be able to make enough milk for her baby but most nursing mothers (including myself on my first little…

Started by Tracy Donegan

0 May 5, 2011

Breast Milk Continually Changes to Meet Infant's Needs

Breast milk "constantly" adapts according to the needs of a baby, one commentator has noted. Sarah Montagu, administration secretary for…

0 Mar 28, 2011

RSS

FOLLOW US ON

Follow My Best Birth on Twitter or join us on Facebook.

Sponsors

© 2014   Created by MyBestBirth Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service