Breastfeeding (33)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Breast Milk Sharing

Mothers who cannot provide their own breast milk say benefits outweigh health experts' concerns that using untested milk is an unregulated,…

Started by MyBestBirth Admin

0 Mar 20, 2011

Breastfeeding supplies now tax deductible, IRS rules!

(Reuters) - Breast pumps and other lactation supplies are now tax deductible as medical expenses, the Internal Revenue Service said on Thur…

0 Feb 11, 2011

Do you nurse your baby in public? Why?

In honor of World Breastfeeding week I wanted to open the discussion Do you nurse your baby in public and why? 

Started by Amber-joy Tacey

40 Feb 7, 2011
Reply by Alyssa Hult

Mom's Who Can't Breastfeed Find Milk Donors Online

New mothers are told again and again that breast milk is the healthiest food for babies. But not all mothers are able to nurse. Some of t…

2 Jan 24, 2011
Reply by Eileen Colegrove

Similac Recalls 5 Million Cans of Baby Formula

NEW YORK (CNN) -- Abbott Laboratories said Wednesday that it has issued a recall of approximately 5 million cans of certain Similac-brand p…

Started by Lynn Wolf

2 Sep 27, 2010
Reply by Eileen Colegrove

Thoughts on Breastfeeding vs Formula

What are your thoughts on formula along the side of breastfeeding? Do you think exclusively breastfeeding is better or do you do both? If y…

Started by Mary Oscategui

15 Sep 16, 2010
Reply by Kate walsh

Logistics of Tandem Feeding

If the answer to this has already been posted elsewhere...feel free to link me to it.My daughter is 8 months old.  My husband and I are pla…

Started by ABP

4 Aug 10, 2010
Reply by ABP

inducing lactation

Hi everyone, New to this site but looks great.  I am going to attempt to induce lactation and am trying to get information from anyone who…

Started by Cheryl Norvanski

5 Jul 1, 2010
Reply by michele liberrio

Since when did a baby eating become obscene?

An artist on Facebook has had her art removed because and I quote"You posted an item that violated our Terms of Use, and this item has been…

Started by Sharra Lynn Clark

1 May 26, 2010
Reply by Holly C

Stop breastfeeding your babies for the rotavirus vaccine??!!!!

According to this study...just out from the Pediatric Infectious Disease Journal, breastmilk inhibits effects of the rotavirus vaccine.  th…

Started by Joni Cox

5 May 14, 2010
Reply by Cindy Lerner

RSS

FOLLOW US ON

Follow My Best Birth on Twitter or join us on Facebook.

Sponsors

© 2014   Created by MyBestBirth Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service