Celebrity Births (32)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Erykah Badu Breastfeeds in "Fall in Love" Video

Wow! Go Erykah. She birthed at home, too. :)  http://thestir.cafemom.com/baby/118790/erykah_badu_breastfeeds_in_fall?utm_medium=sm&ut

Started by MyBestBirth Admin

0 Apr 13, 2011

Pink's "Clumsy" Pregnancy

Singer Pink tweeted recently about her 'clumsy' pregnancy, and about "The Business of Being Born."     Check it out :)  http://celebritybab…

1 Apr 4, 2011
Reply by Jenn G.

Christina Applegate Talks About Her 18 hour Labor and the Birth of Daughter Sadie

Well, it's called labor for a reason, andChristina Applegate can testify to that. TheMarried With Children star recently shared her birth…

1 Feb 25, 2011
Reply by Amy Coffield

It's a Boy for Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr!

Baby Flynn arrived on Jan. 6, weighing 9 lbs., 12 oz., says the model on her Kora Organics Web site on Tuesday, confirmingwidespread specul…

0 Jan 19, 2011

Actor Owen Wilson and Girlfriend Jade Duell Birth at Home

"Duell's pregnancy went public Monday via Us magazine, which said "Little Fockers" star Wilson and his girlfriend of a year wanted "to do…

2 Jan 18, 2011
Reply by Andrea Lynn Casas

Anyone Watch Teen Mom/16 & Pregnant ?

Hi, Im Kassedi Im 17 and a mother of  a three month old successfull natural hospital birth. I like many of the teenage girls and teen mothe…

Started by Kassedi

3 Jan 5, 2011
Reply by Andrea Lynn Casas

Jenna Elfman Donates Breastmilk to Save Sick Baby!

Check out this post on Best for Babes! Actress Jenna Elfman shares her challenging breastfeeding experience, how she overcame obstacles, an…

1 Nov 29, 2010
Reply by Jenn G.

Mayim Bialik Discusses Her Homebirth

"...it was a beautiful and organic extension of our parenting philosophy: to let our children experience the world as it is, without being…

2 Nov 19, 2010
Reply by Charis Brown Malloy

Kellie Martin is here to answer your questions!

Hi everyone!  I hope you enjoyed my birth story. :) Please feel free to ask questions and I will post answers! Kellie

Started by Kellie Martin

11 Sep 27, 2010
Reply by Kellie Martin

Dr. Phil's granddaughter

On May 6, Dr. Phil featured his son and daughter in law during the process of her labor and birth. She labored at home and had a vaginal bi…

Started by Mandy Hand

0 May 7, 2010

RSS

FOLLOW US ON

Follow My Best Birth on Twitter or join us on Facebook.

Sponsors

© 2014   Created by MyBestBirth Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service