Film Responses (19)

Featured Discussions

Elizabeth Street: Filmmaker Abby Epstein, along with Ricki Lake, has shed light on American birth practices

When Ricki Lake decided to make the movie about birth methods she wished had been available to her when she was first pregnant, she brought…

Started by MyBestBirth AdminLatest Reply

"More Business of Being Born" Film Responses!

DVD #3 is so packed with such important information that it would be a crime for me not to try to shout it from the rooftops. http://holis…

Entertainment Weekly:'The Business of Being Born' is the rare documentary that's truly changing the world. It deserves to be called revolutionary

There are great documentaries about artists (like Crumb or  Valentino), or documentaries that shine a light on brain-tickling cultural phen…

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Elizabeth Street: Filmmaker Abby Epstein, along with Ricki Lake, has shed light on American birth practices

When Ricki Lake decided to make the movie about birth methods she wished had been available to her when she was first pregnant, she brought…

Started by MyBestBirth Admin

0 Jun 11, 2012

Do you plan international DVD release of BOBB and MBOBB with multi-language subtitles?

I am from Slovakia, a member of movement  "Women's circles", consisting mainly of mothers who want to change common birth practice in Slova…

Started by Zuzana Laffersova

0 May 13, 2012

My birth made it to MBOBB!

How awesome to be watching MBOBB last night on my iPhone and to discover that the clips of my labor/birth that I had sent to Abby and Ricki…

Started by Kelly Martin

0 Feb 14, 2012

"More Business of Being Born" Film Responses!

DVD #3 is so packed with such important information that it would be a crime for me not to try to shout it from the rooftops. http://holis…

0 Nov 15, 2011

Entertainment Weekly:'The Business of Being Born' is the rare documentary that's truly changing the world. It deserves to be called revolutionary

There are great documentaries about artists (like Crumb or  Valentino), or documentaries that shine a light on brain-tickling cultural phen…

1 Nov 11, 2011
Reply by askyourfriendkira

Pregnancy Weekly Reviews: "More Business of Being Born" Part 3

The third installment ofMore Business of Being Born is a great film for first time and veteran moms. It's all about exploring your birth op…

Started by Lynn Wolf

1 Oct 10, 2011
Reply by Becky Brewer

BabyCenter Review of "Special Deliveries"

When I learned that the second installment of Ricki Lake and Abby Epstein‘s follow-up film, More Business of Being Born was titledSpecial D…

0 Sep 16, 2011

Super Mom Review of "More Business of Being Born"

Executive Producer Ricki Lake and Filmmaker Abby Epstein follow their landmark documentary, The Business of Being Born, with an all-new, fo…

0 Sep 14, 2011

"More Business of Being Born" Resonates With Women - Babycenter

I’ve had the opportunity to get a sneak peek of Ricki Lake and Abby Epstein’s new film, More Business of Being Born, a follow-up to the doc…

0 Sep 8, 2011

"Ricki Lake's Labor of Love" on Fit Pregnancy

Ricki Lake is a busy lady these days! Not only is she one of the newly announced contestants for the upcoming season of Dancing With The St…

0 Sep 8, 2011

RSS

FOLLOW US ON

Follow My Best Birth on Twitter or join us on Facebook.

Sponsors

© 2014   Created by MyBestBirth Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service