Film Responses (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Babble Review of "Down on the Farm"

You may or may not have heard that Ricki Lake is coming out with a followup to her documentary The Business of Being Born. It’s calledMore…

Started by MyBestBirth Admin

0 Sep 8, 2011

Momtastic: Celebrity Moms Support MBOBB

Ricki Lake finds support among celebrity moms for the follow-up to her "Business of Being Born" documentary, "More Business of Being Bor…

0 Jul 15, 2011

Parenting.com: Ricki Lake Teaches Us Even More About Birth

When I announced the birth of my second son just hours after his arrival, I thanked my midwives, my doula, and my mom (who had graciously…

0 Jul 8, 2011

Just a huge THANK YOU

I had the joy of watching The Business of Being Born before I was pregnant....although looking back upon it - I may have been a few days al…

Started by Kirsten Hedden

0 Jul 6, 2009

Thank you for a very informative film - follow-up question

I am 8 weeks pregnant with my first child (FINALLY at age 42, after 18 months of fertility treatments). I've always wanted a natural birth…

Started by Kathleen Hayes

9 Jun 8, 2009
Reply by Hannah Ellis

Made me come out of the closet

... as a traumatic birth experience survivor. I was induced, and it was all downhill from there! I saw the film just this morning [Showtim…

Started by Patricia Martin Henderson

13 May 29, 2009
Reply by Eve

New BOBB?

Did i miss hear a while back because I'm sure I didn't. I'm signed up to recieve my regular e-mail for the BOBB website and a few months ag…

Started by Hannah Madden

2 May 29, 2009
Reply by Hannah Madden

C-Section

After 15 years of marriage and trying to have a baby for the past 5 I became pregnant finally...had a great pregnancy except for a long per…

Started by Selena

2 May 25, 2009
Reply by Selena

Maybe you'd be happier somewhere else....

I'm a graduate student and was afraid I had little options in some of my health care decisions. Just after getting pregnant, my partner hap…

Started by Susan House

4 May 6, 2009
Reply by Kayla Dolan

RSS

FOLLOW US ON

Follow My Best Birth on Twitter or join us on Facebook.

Sponsors

© 2014   Created by MyBestBirth Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service