General Discussion (438)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tri Care

I am not Pregnant yet, but I am trying. Does anyone have any info or tips dealing with Tri Care. I would like to have a birth at home but w…

Started by Chelsi Dickman

0 Oct 7, 2012

For October, Help Switch From Awareness to PREVENTION of Breast Cancer!

We have 26 days left to transform Breast Cancer Awareness to the PREVENTION paradigm! Your donation can help. ~ Cancer is responsible for o…

Started by Jen Aliano

0 Oct 5, 2012

Start With Mom now available to the public!

Please visit http://www.startwithmom.com- a FAB new directory for moms looking for healthy info on pregnancies, babies & toddlers!     …

Started by Malvina Kiperman

0 Oct 2, 2012

Glad to have a community of support!

I am so glad to have found this site after watching BOBB and MBOBB.  I am very excited for a natural childbirth, as I feel it is best for b…

Started by Savannah C.

1 Sep 28, 2012
Reply by MyBestBirth Admin

Any one have a success story where they escaped perennial tear after having had one before?

If you had a perennial tear during your first labor, what measures did you take for your second (third, fourth, fifth...)?  Any one have a…

Started by Susan Castleman

0 Sep 26, 2012

Miscarriage

My sister was 15 weeks pregnant. She woke up Friday morning with bleeding. She went to the emergency room where they did an ultrasound and…

Started by Anna Ward

2 Sep 25, 2012
Reply by Rachael Fichtner

Very Interested in Home Births, Natural Delivery, etc. but SCARED

Hi everyone! I am new to this site but have seen The Business of Being Born probably twenty times and love it! I immediately felt the need…

Started by Ashley Arnold

8 Aug 21, 2012
Reply by Devon Turcotte

Getting Insurance to Pay for Homebirth

I am trying to get my insurance to count our home birth fees as in-network, applying it to our deductible and then paying what will go over…

Started by Rachel Hiser

12 Jul 16, 2012
Reply by Kaitlin Rose

Home Births are Up Thanks to Ricki Lake!

Mommy see, mommy do! Home births and midwife assistance is becoming the ultimate trend thanks to Ricki Lake and her controversial documenta…

Started by MyBestBirth Admin

7 Jun 30, 2012
Reply by Jessica

Chiropractic for pregnant moms!

Hi there!  I just wanted to introduce myself.  I am a chiropractor in Cumming, GA who specializes in pregnancy chiropractic.  I am a HUGE a…

Started by Kristin Marchman

3 Jun 26, 2012
Reply by Jessica

RSS

FOLLOW US ON

Follow My Best Birth on Twitter or join us on Facebook.

Sponsors

© 2014   Created by MyBestBirth Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service