General Discussion (437)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Interesting NPR report on microbes and how vaginal birth and immediate bonding helps our baby's health

http://onpoint.wbur.org/2012/06/20/bacteria-2

Started by Juanita Li

1 Jun 20, 2012
Reply by Juanita Li

Breastfeeding Moms Demonstrate at LACMA

Please click here to see the video news segment: http://www.ktla.com/videogallery/70406545/News/Breastfeeding-Moms-Demonstrate-at-LACMA

Started by MyBestBirth Admin

0 Jun 19, 2012

This Program Could Greatly Improve Pregnancy Health and Needs Your Help

This subject is very dear to my heart, and I have a huge passion to make this program a success.  I hope you can offer your suggestions and…

Started by Jen Aliano

0 Jun 13, 2012

Do Doctors Really Know Best?

Being wheeled down the hall of the hospital toward the operating room, I wasn’t thinking about the constellation of factors that had led to…

0 Jun 8, 2012

10 Cheap Healthy Foods

Check out this great article!  Eating healthy does not have to be more expensive. You won’t find any greasy burgers or fries on our dollar…

0 May 29, 2012

Doula Training Online

I'm getting my new doula training courses up and running.  Check out my website for more info and a link to my first unit for free.  Plus i…

Started by Rachel

2 May 28, 2012
Reply by Rachel

Participate in a VBAC Study and enter to win $200 to Diapers.com!

Participate in a VBAC Study!Participants will be entered into a raffle to win $200 on Diapers.com!Are you planning to have a Vaginal Birth…

0 May 24, 2012

A list of common 'birth complications' and their possible natural alternatives

I'm preparing for our third baby, due in October. I've had two natural uncomplicated hospital births that were great! But I feel the need t…

Started by Rebecca H.

3 May 20, 2012
Reply by Rachel

What would you do? -Unimpressed with my birth options.

I'm 8.5 weeks pregnant with my second baby and can't decide what I'd like to do about my birth this time around. Last time I switched from…

Started by Sara Furlong

5 May 18, 2012
Reply by Leila Willard

Hypnobirthing

Hi There, I am interesting in trying out hypnobirthing. Does anyone have any recommendations as to what programs or CDs are good?  Thanks!

Started by Bianca Colle

6 May 7, 2012
Reply by Rachel Daniels

RSS

FOLLOW US ON

Follow My Best Birth on Twitter or join us on Facebook.

Sponsors

© 2014   Created by MyBestBirth Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service