General Discussion (437)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Now That My Baby Is Here-- What Next?

After nurturing your body and your baby for 40 weeks or so, you’ve given birth. Congratulations! This is usually a wonderful and challengin…

Started by askyourfriendkira

7 Nov 23, 2009
Reply by askyourfriendkira

Insurance Coverage/Reimbursement

I am at at 29 weeks and will be having a home birth using a certified midwife. I have insurance coverage with Aetna and am trying to naviga…

Started by Kacey Elkins

6 Nov 22, 2009
Reply by Kacey Elkins

EATING FOR QUALITY WHILE PREGNANT

There is a common misconception while pregnant, that eating for two means you need to consume more food. While pregnant you only need 250 -…

Started by K. Oster

20 Nov 21, 2009
Reply by Kathy

Is my progression typical? Atypical? Any predictions?

Had my "36" week OB appt today ('technically' I'm 35 wks 6 days, but you know how accurate that is) and found out I'm 1.5 cm dilated and 75…

Started by ABP

20 Nov 21, 2009
Reply by Yvonne

Mood Swing Questions

I'm not really sure of how to go about discussing this as it's rather a touchy subject. But here goes. I've been on depression meds since…

Started by Jeannine Fisk

5 Nov 18, 2009
Reply by Michael R.

Suggestions on weaning a 2 yr. old

I have a good friend who is struggling right now on weaning her 2 1/2 yr. old daughter and I told her this would be a good place to find su…

Started by Sarah Atondo

5 Nov 17, 2009
Reply by Sara

OB/GYN Clinic Openly Anti-Doula, Anti-Natural Birth, Anti-"Birth Contract"

This is in the area where I live. The main OB at this office is known to local natural birth advocates, and I have heard about his anti-d…

Started by Cherylyn

11 Nov 16, 2009
Reply by Cindy Lerner

aromatherapy

I am wanting to use aromatherapy in my practice as a nurse, but as I've researched it, I have seen numerous cautions about using it in preg…

Started by Rachel

3 Nov 15, 2009
Reply by Lori Bregman

Please stop advertising for Cord Blood Banking on this site!!

I love this site as a resource, and think it's a great place to get women thinking about the types of births they want. I was dismayed, how…

Started by Amy Gow

14 Nov 12, 2009
Reply by Cindy Lerner

What does "Trust Your Body" and "The Body Knows" kinda language really mean?

Hi, I'm somewhat new here and only recently started getting more into reading discussions. I have seen the movie/documentary and I like th…

Started by ABP

50 Nov 11, 2009
Reply by EmilyK

RSS

FOLLOW US ON

Follow My Best Birth on Twitter or join us on Facebook.

Sponsors

© 2014   Created by MyBestBirth Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service