General Discussion (438)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What does "Trust Your Body" and "The Body Knows" kinda language really mean?

Hi, I'm somewhat new here and only recently started getting more into reading discussions. I have seen the movie/documentary and I like th…

Started by ABP

50 Nov 11, 2009
Reply by EmilyK

blighted ovum's

I have a three year old and suffered a blighted ovum three months ago. We are getting ready to try again and I'm excited but scared this co…

Started by naomi

0 Nov 10, 2009

Soon To Be Mum

Hi my name is Andy and I'm 27 6 months pregnant and kind of freaked out about it all is there any advice you can give me on giving birth af…

Started by Andy

4 Nov 6, 2009
Reply by Juliet Martinez

Need about 90 Responses - Modern Maternity Care Views

I am interested in getting some real-time feedback from others about their "views" in regards the system that is already in place for the a…

Started by Vanessa Simmons

0 Nov 6, 2009

Discovering Natural Fertility Awareness

We are excited to introduce you to Kimberly Oster, President of Naturally For Her. Here Kimberly tells the story that led her to found this…

Started by My Best Birth

9 Nov 5, 2009
Reply by Lori Bregman

Condition Help

Has anybody else heard of this? How can we implement this to help our suffering maternity system in hospitals country wide? http://www.jo

Started by Michael R.

1 Nov 5, 2009
Reply by Rachel

Anybody had a miracle happen like me?

I bled so terribly at 7 weeks pregnant, everything came away, me & my husband were so upset. Hospital told me I had lost the baby and…

Started by Linda Roberts

2 Nov 3, 2009
Reply by naomi hannah

New Research-Necessity of Vit D while pregnant and breastfeeding

My midwife and I are huge believers in the need for Vit D supplementation, but we both acknowledged that like most things it was not well r…

Started by Jean Warner

4 Nov 3, 2009
Reply by Marie Bagnell

Ending Female Pain - Ask Isa Herrera

We are excited to welcome back Isa Herrera, MSPT, CSCS, a physical therapist focused on helping women overcome chronic pelvic pain, which o…

Started by My Best Birth

7 Nov 2, 2009
Reply by Isa Herrera

Ultrasound safety?

I've heard a lot of word-of-mouth information about how ultrasounds are not actually regulated by the FDA and excessive use may be dangerou…

Started by Jean Warner

6 Oct 30, 2009
Reply by Jenn G.

RSS

FOLLOW US ON

Follow My Best Birth on Twitter or join us on Facebook.

Sponsors

© 2014   Created by MyBestBirth Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service