General Discussion (438)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Getting Your Physical Space Ready For Your Baby

Preparing for your baby involves a bit of space assessment, shopping, and reorganizing. Doing this while you are still pregnant (and about…

Started by askyourfriendkira

3 Oct 30, 2009
Reply by Mandy Hand

Breech babies

Ok so I am curious and trying to understand why so many breech babies go straight to cesarean instead of being delivered vaginally. How ma…

Started by Anna Kincaid

14 Oct 29, 2009
Reply by KM

Isa Herrera- A ? for you

I am a Licensed Midwife in CA. This summer I had a patient with vulvadynia. She had pain with every vaginal exam unless we used topical cet…

Started by Kathy Boyer

0 Oct 29, 2009

Pregnant Women & Manufacturer's Inserts for H1N1 Vaccine

Below is information from the manufacturer's inserts for the H1N1 vaccine, which can be found on the package inserts from each company for…

Started by msheik

8 Oct 27, 2009
Reply by msheik

Placenta Preparation:

Hey everybody, Well this is our 3rd baby, I've never consumed the placenta. Wanted to encapsulate the last one, but that ended up not happ…

Started by Michael R.

3 Oct 26, 2009
Reply by Guggie Daly

Birth Art

Hello. On Thanksgiving Day of 2008 I gave birth to my first child, a stillborn son. In the 11 months that have followed that horrible day,…

Started by Kelli Blinn

8 Oct 23, 2009
Reply by Anna Kincaid

Something I thought everyone would find interesting.

Hi there, I am a student Midwife living in Davis, California. With everything going on in the economy I am always on the look out on how I…

Started by Terresa Grace

0 Oct 22, 2009

How Do You Feel About Hospital Policies Regarding H1N1 (Swine Flu)?

The policy at some hospitals right now is to take the baby away from mom after they are born if the mom is showing symptoms of H1N1 (swine…

Started by Cherylyn

2 Oct 22, 2009
Reply by Jenn G.

What to do when things start getting out of control?

Ok, so here's what's going on RIGHT NOW! My sister is in labor. This is her first baby. She lives across the country so my contact with her…

Started by Krista Harris

12 Oct 20, 2009
Reply by Jenn G.

How Much Weight Is Safe To Lose

How much weight is safe for me to loose in the first trimester? I'm not talking about dieting, I'm talking about morning sickness. I'm 8 wk…

Started by EmilyK

2 Oct 15, 2009
Reply by Katie

RSS

FOLLOW US ON

Follow My Best Birth on Twitter or join us on Facebook.

Sponsors

© 2014   Created by MyBestBirth Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service