General Discussion (437)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sharing Great Article On Prenatal Belly Dance by Michelle Maniaci... Uniting Modern Science with Ancient Wisdom and Empowered Femininity.

Dear Radiant Women, Just sharing a wonderful article I wrote on Pregnancy Belly Dance that gives us knowledge of why and how to integrate B…

Started by Michelle Alva

2 Oct 13, 2009
Reply by Michelle Alva

Looking for Natural or Holistic-Minded Fertility, Pregnancy, Birth and Baby Professionals; I'd love your help and support!

Great news! After much hard work and dedication, NaturalBabyPros.com has finally launched!!! It is hard to believe that between taking car…

Started by Jen Aliano

0 Oct 9, 2009

Low Amniotic Fluid at 40wks

I have a client who's OB has expressed slight concern that her amniotic fluid is a bit low. She is 40 wks today, and she and her OB are hop…

Started by KM

5 Oct 8, 2009
Reply by Michael R.

Bradley Method of Natural Childbirth Classes

I am looking for any information on how to join a Bradley childbirth class in the Portland Oregon area...I have searched and searched and c…

Started by Laura Autry

0 Oct 5, 2009

Epidurals don't cross to the baby???

I was recently having a conversation with my friend who is graduating from nursing school in mid December, and she told me that she had lea…

Started by KM

35 Oct 1, 2009
Reply by Michael R.

Stalled Labor

So I had a lady I was taking care of that had her contractions pretty much stop at 8cm. She was doing it natural, with no other meds give,…

Started by Rachel

20 Sep 30, 2009
Reply by Jennifer C

How to talk to people about birthing experiences?

So glad I found a place with like-minded people! I've been feeling very alone. :) Any ideas out there on WHY women are so defensive and ups…

Started by Sara

9 Sep 24, 2009
Reply by Sara

Just had to share

Just had to share this beautiful thought that was sent to me.

Started by Shelly Melvin

7 Sep 23, 2009
Reply by Cindy Lerner

Immunity boosting tips in pregnancy?

Hello all! In short my brother has decided to get married in Mexico over Thanksgiving. (I am getting a lot of pressure to get the H1N1 vac…

Started by Jean Warner

2 Sep 21, 2009
Reply by KM

Birth Control And Getting Prego After

Okay so my hubby and i are planning our next (son is 11 months old now) and im on the BC patch. iv heard different stories of some ppl not…

Started by Tarrah Carmon

0 Sep 20, 2009

RSS

FOLLOW US ON

Follow My Best Birth on Twitter or join us on Facebook.

Sponsors

© 2014   Created by MyBestBirth Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service