General Discussion (437)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Flu Shots

Does anyone have information regarding flu shots and pregnancy. I know the CDC advises it as does the ACOG, but are there any studies that…

Started by Alley Collins

8 Sep 19, 2009
Reply by ABP

More Technology for Birth.....

http://www.trigmed.com/index.php?page=labor-tech Wow an alarm system for dilation........how more invasive could it be. Tracy

Started by Tracy Donegan

4 Sep 17, 2009
Reply by Sara

Resources and other moms in Brooklyn

Hi! I am only 6 week pregnant but already exploring my choices. I am very interested in water birth and couldn't find much in the area whe…

Started by gaia

3 Sep 8, 2009
Reply by My Best Birth

Peer pressured into induction

I am almost 40 weeks with my first child and no complications and my OBGYN has been pushing for an induction since last week. He seems to b…

Started by Monica Vera

36 Sep 3, 2009
Reply by Adrienne H

Low platelet count, epidural not even an option!

Hi everyone! I am on baby #5 and have recently been told that my platelet count is too low to have an epidural! I have had one with each ch…

Started by Michelle Manke

12 Aug 29, 2009
Reply by Cherylyn

Stretch Marks...

I just had my second child (alyson), she was born July 14. Our first (tommy) is almost 3 now. And we are planning to have more, if all goes…

Started by Hila Kop

6 Aug 28, 2009
Reply by Amy Christine Elizabeth Butler

Support needed!

This is cause worth noting, and one that is taking place in my community. If any of you can support it in any way it would help! It would b…

Started by KM

0 Aug 23, 2009

We need change!

I copied this from another site. This concerns a local OB that is supposed be my back up doctor, and is a physician who is dedicated to nor…

Started by KM

0 Aug 21, 2009

Cholestasis of Pregnancy - any advice about *how* to deliver??

I am pregnant with our third kid -- just saw the documentary a few months ago and really wished I had seen it several years ago before my f…

Started by Erin Mallants Rodriguez

10 Aug 20, 2009
Reply by Vanessa Manz

Plan to Change Birth in America and Beyond

BOBB has done an amazing job of getting more publicity about the subject of birth. I've noticed that midwives, doulas, childbirth educator…

Started by Sheri Menelli

17 Aug 12, 2009
Reply by Corie Feiner

RSS

FOLLOW US ON

Follow My Best Birth on Twitter or join us on Facebook.

Sponsors

© 2014   Created by MyBestBirth Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service