General Discussion (438)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to help pregnat women?

I am looking to begin getting involved in helping pregnant women. Anything non-profit, teenage pregnancy, homeless pregnancy, support durin…

Started by Misty Martin

2 Jul 27, 2009
Reply by Jackie Belau

Business Opportunity for Birth Professionals

The Better Birth America network of websites (www.betterbirthamerica.com)is for sale. This established network of educational sites focuses…

Started by Jackie Belau

0 Jul 21, 2009

Teeth

My son is 13 months old and still only has his 2 top and 2 bottom teeth, he got those between 6-8 months...should I talk to my doctor or is…

Started by Samantha Johnson

6 Jul 15, 2009
Reply by Samantha Johnson

Ultrasounds...how many are necessary?

I am beginning week six of my first pregnancy and interesting in having what I call a 'naturally informed' pregnancy. Watching The Business…

Started by Jen Turok

0 Jul 15, 2009

WIN A FREE MONTH OF BABY FOOD FROM SPROUTBABY

Email us at info@mybestbirth.com to enter and win a free month of organic baby food. Put "Enter me in the Sproutbaby Contest" in the subje…

Started by MyBestBirth Admin

0 Jul 13, 2009

Ultra-Sound Risks?

Hi everyone, I've noticed from many discussions that there's resistance to having many, if any at all, ultra-sounds during pregnancy. Is th…

Started by Jane Doe

0 Jul 13, 2009

Looking for Pregnant Belly Pictures!

I am starting a website, and wanted to include some cute pics of pregnant bellies and babies/mom/mom and dad with a new baby! If you have a…

Started by Jen Aliano

0 Jul 7, 2009

July 2009 newsletter

Here is the July 2009 edition of Right From the Start's newsletter. Enjoy & Have a great 4th of July! www.rightfromthestartdoula.com/

Started by Jamie M. Ackerly

0 Jul 1, 2009

RSS

FOLLOW US ON

Follow My Best Birth on Twitter or join us on Facebook.

Sponsors

© 2014   Created by MyBestBirth Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service