General Discussion (437)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

See a Clip from "Special Deliveries: Celebrity Mothers Talk Straight on Birth" - iVillage

I n 2008, Ricki Lake shed light on the topic of giving birth by creating a documentary called The Business of Being Born. The film explored…

Started by MyBestBirth Admin

0 Sep 14, 2011

Ricki Lake Gets Back to Business - Los Angeles Parent

Ricki Lake just wants to get the word out – again. Because, even though the groundbreaking 2007 documentary she made with director Abby Eps…

0 Sep 14, 2011

really wanna get pregnant

hy   thanks for accept me in this community, my name is vie, 27 yearsold, i just married June 2011.   as a wife an husband we really wanna…

Started by aiya

4 Aug 10, 2011
Reply by aiya

Polyhydramnios

My wife has been diagnosed with polyhydramnios, too much amniotic fluid. Does anyone have a experience with this condition?

Started by Dfreeland

0 Jul 31, 2011

iVillage: Exclusive: Ricki Lake Talks About Her New Celeb-Filled Birth Documentary

Back in 2007, actress and talk-show hostess Ricki Lake produced the critically acclaimed documentary The Business of Being Born, which feat…

0 Jul 25, 2011

Why are Women Afraid of Labor Pain?

One night a year or so ago, a group of friends and I were out for a mom’s night.  The subject turned to our birth stories.  All different…

1 Jul 22, 2011
Reply by Nicole A. Tucker, Lic. LCC

Article about side effects of an epidural being a 'myth'

I don't know if anyone has seen this before, but I was completely baffled to read it.  The link is from ThePregnancyZone.com and this artic…

Started by Elizabeth Harris

0 Jul 18, 2011

The Stir: More Business of Being Born Will Change the Way You View Birth

There are a few different reactions I've noticed when I mention the birth documentary The Business of Being Born with Ricki Lake and Abby…

1 Jul 17, 2011
Reply by Ashlee Parker

Anyone attending Bradley Method teacher training in Washington, DC, Nov. 3-6?

I'm attending the training and am hoping to find someone to share a hotel room with to offset costs.  Please let me know if you are interes…

Started by Samantha Booth

0 Jul 17, 2011

PEOPLE: Ricki Lake Talks More Business of Being Born

For Ricki Lake, working on the documentary The Business of Being Born was a labor of love. “I worked on this project for three-and-a-half…

0 Jul 13, 2011

RSS

FOLLOW US ON

Follow My Best Birth on Twitter or join us on Facebook.

Sponsors

© 2014   Created by MyBestBirth Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service