General Discussion (438)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

More Business of Being Born - Part 1 - Pregnancy Weekly Blog

Ricki Lake and Abby Epstein are back to take on the way we view birth in the United States.More Business of Being Born will have four parts…

Started by MyBestBirth Admin

0 Sep 14, 2011

See a Clip from "Special Deliveries: Celebrity Mothers Talk Straight on Birth" - iVillage

I n 2008, Ricki Lake shed light on the topic of giving birth by creating a documentary called The Business of Being Born. The film explored…

0 Sep 14, 2011

Ricki Lake Gets Back to Business - Los Angeles Parent

Ricki Lake just wants to get the word out – again. Because, even though the groundbreaking 2007 documentary she made with director Abby Eps…

0 Sep 14, 2011

really wanna get pregnant

hy   thanks for accept me in this community, my name is vie, 27 yearsold, i just married June 2011.   as a wife an husband we really wanna…

Started by aiya

4 Aug 10, 2011
Reply by aiya

Polyhydramnios

My wife has been diagnosed with polyhydramnios, too much amniotic fluid. Does anyone have a experience with this condition?

Started by Dfreeland

0 Jul 31, 2011

iVillage: Exclusive: Ricki Lake Talks About Her New Celeb-Filled Birth Documentary

Back in 2007, actress and talk-show hostess Ricki Lake produced the critically acclaimed documentary The Business of Being Born, which feat…

0 Jul 25, 2011

Why are Women Afraid of Labor Pain?

One night a year or so ago, a group of friends and I were out for a mom’s night.  The subject turned to our birth stories.  All different…

1 Jul 22, 2011
Reply by Nicole A. Tucker, Lic. LCC

Article about side effects of an epidural being a 'myth'

I don't know if anyone has seen this before, but I was completely baffled to read it.  The link is from ThePregnancyZone.com and this artic…

Started by Elizabeth Harris

0 Jul 18, 2011

The Stir: More Business of Being Born Will Change the Way You View Birth

There are a few different reactions I've noticed when I mention the birth documentary The Business of Being Born with Ricki Lake and Abby…

1 Jul 17, 2011
Reply by Ashlee Parker

Anyone attending Bradley Method teacher training in Washington, DC, Nov. 3-6?

I'm attending the training and am hoping to find someone to share a hotel room with to offset costs.  Please let me know if you are interes…

Started by Samantha Booth

0 Jul 17, 2011

RSS

FOLLOW US ON

Follow My Best Birth on Twitter or join us on Facebook.

Sponsors

© 2014   Created by MyBestBirth Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service