General Discussion (437)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Become an Esali Birth Perinatal Educator

Esali Birth is now offering one-of-a-kind training to become an independent Perinatal Educator.   For full details, visit http://www.es

Started by M. Danielle Bergum

0 Jul 13, 2011

Creepy 1965 US Patent

If you want to see something creepy, do a google search for US Patent No. 3216423.  I just happened to arbitrarily come across this when I…

Started by Colleen Burns

1 Jul 12, 2011
Reply by Amy Kraner

Study: Pregnant Women Show Amazing Lack of Knowledge About Childbirth Options

Fewer pregnant women and their partners are attending prenatal education classes these days and appear to be quietly following whatever adv…

Started by MyBestBirth Admin

3 Jul 7, 2011
Reply by Colleen Burns

SSRI use in pregnancy

I am curently being treated for anxiety and depression with Lexapro (and therapy).  Over the next few months we are planning to start tryin…

Started by Heather Davies

2 Jul 5, 2011
Reply by Clare Wilson

What Do You Know About Progesterone Supplementation After Conception?

I am expecting my first baby in December.  I have never been pregnant before, therefore never had a miscarriage.  I had small amounts…

Started by Evie MacRunnel

2 Jul 5, 2011
Reply by Evie MacRunnel

Delayed Cord Clamping?

Hi Ladies!  I just read an article about delayed cord clamping and all its great benefits.  Anyone have any thoughts on this one way or ano…

Started by Meredith

22 Jul 4, 2011
Reply by Ryanne Batey

Ricki Discusses the New Film Series "More Business of Being Born"

I made my 2008 documentary The Business of Being Born to educate women about choices in childbirth, and raise questions about maternity car…

1 Jul 4, 2011
Reply by Marci For Birth Choice

I'm looking for women's personal experiences with midwives. Please contribute if you can!

I'm working on a series of blog posts for my blog: www.MamasAndBabies.blogspot.com about the midwifery model of care. I'm looking for input…

Started by Cherylyn

38 Jun 23, 2011
Reply by Meredith

Labor worry...

I'm 39+4 with my 3rd and final child. For some reason I have been thinking about stuff that never even crossed my mind with the other two.…

Started by Dominique

5 Jun 23, 2011
Reply by Meredith

Spain: 15 month old taken from mother because she refused to forcibly wean

A Moroccan mother, known as Habiba, is living a nightmare in Spain. Because she was in a difficult financial situation, Habiba had moved in…

4 Jun 22, 2011
Reply by Ellie Ingram

RSS

FOLLOW US ON

Follow My Best Birth on Twitter or join us on Facebook.

Sponsors

© 2014   Created by MyBestBirth Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service