Home Birth (98)

Featured Discussions

Home birth on Tricare

Hi, I'm expecting our first baby, and have always wanted to do a home birth. After watching the business of being born, I was even more exc…

Started by Naomi SteelLatest Reply

Alanis Morissette: Home Birth Was Beyond Pain

Alanis was featured on the Today Show, discussing her home birth experience. Please click here to see the full video: http://www.today.com

Started by MyBestBirth AdminLatest Reply

Home Birth Questions

I am not pregnant yet, but desiring a home birth when the time does come. I already mentioned it to my mom and she was not supportive at al…

Started by Lisette RuizLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Home Birth Questions

I am not pregnant yet, but desiring a home birth when the time does come. I already mentioned it to my mom and she was not supportive at al…

Started by Lisette Ruiz

6 Mar 2
Reply by Kate Wilson

Home birth on Tricare

Hi, I'm expecting our first baby, and have always wanted to do a home birth. After watching the business of being born, I was even more exc…

Started by Naomi Steel

1 Nov 29, 2013
Reply by Mimi

Alanis Morissette: Home Birth Was Beyond Pain

Alanis was featured on the Today Show, discussing her home birth experience. Please click here to see the full video: http://www.today.com

Started by MyBestBirth Admin

0 Sep 26, 2013

Homebirth that ends in Cesarean

I love this site and I am a big fan of the film TBOBB. I planned a homebirth, part of which was influenced by my viewing of the film. I'm s…

Started by Ann J

2 May 8, 2013
Reply by Moeisha

Home Birth, a financial possiblity for everyone?

After seeing "The Business of Being Born", my partner and I are absolutely positive that home birthing is for us. Partly because we will be…

Started by Shiren

0 Jan 4, 2013

Do you connect intuitively with your unborn baby?

Naiya was born August 7, 2011 It was 8:30 am and I was headed to the bay to go for my normal daily swim.  I was 41 weeks pregnant and knew…

Started by Fit For Birth, Inc

2 Dec 15, 2012
Reply by Nicole A. Tucker, Lic. LCC

Birth Pool

I haven't decided whether or not I actually want to birth in a pool/tub yet (honestly, it is having to get out after the birth.  With all 3…

Started by Rachael Fichtner

1 Oct 9, 2012
Reply by Liss Small

All things placenta.....Post your Placentas here!

Placentas are my thing!  I am totally fascinated with them. I'd love to hear from anyone and everyone on how to build a healthy placenta, w…

Started by Amber-joy Tacey

120 Aug 14, 2012
Reply by Amber-joy Tacey

Homebirth midwife in my area being indicted!

My beloved midwife in Oregon is being indicted on serious charges after a baby died days after birth.  She has been a midwife for 30+ years…

Started by A P

0 Jul 25, 2012

One World Birth

Has anyone heard of this yet? Maybe you would consider supporting this cause? Take birth back! http://www.oneworldbirth.net/

Started by Misty Benoit

1 Jul 10, 2012
Reply by Jessica

RSS

FOLLOW US ON

Follow My Best Birth on Twitter or join us on Facebook.

Sponsors

© 2014   Created by MyBestBirth Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service