Home Birth (98)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Unassisted childbirth

Anyone had one? What are your thoughts on having a unassisted birth at home? Candice

Started by Candice

3 May 16, 2009
Reply by Brandy Astwood

Media Opportunity

I received this today and thought some of this site's members might be interested. It is a journalist requesting people to interview for a…

Started by Dove Pressnall

0 May 14, 2009

Media Opportunity

I received this today and thought some of this site's members might be interested. It is a journalist requesting people to interview for a…

Started by Dove Pressnall

0 May 14, 2009

Attention first-time Moms-to-be!!!

Congratulations on your pregnancy! My name is Keri, and I am currently working on a master's level thesis for my degree in social work. I…

Started by Keri Godfrey

0 May 12, 2009

Unassisted Homebirth

My ideal birth scenario involves only me, my wonderful husband, and our precious baby. Yes, we're planning to have an unassisted birth at h…

Started by Stephanie Fricke

0 May 9, 2009

Sharing Births photos

These are a few of the shots taken as I was having my last baby(almost 25 years ago). She was breech but oh so easy to deliver.

Started by Alice Trask

6 May 8, 2009
Reply by Alice Trask

My favorite shots from a fun birth

I love to show these two images. They're blurry(grandma didn't quite know what she was doing with the camera) but it's easy to see what the…

Started by Alice Trask

2 May 3, 2009
Reply by Melanie

Safety & Homebirth

This question was answered for us by midwife Cara Muhlhahn Q: Can you clarify some of the precautions midwives take to protect the mother…

Started by My Best Birth

0 May 1, 2009

RSS

FOLLOW US ON

Follow My Best Birth on Twitter or join us on Facebook.

Sponsors

© 2014   Created by MyBestBirth Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service