Home Birth (98)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

*Urgent Question* About Foundation & Birthing Tub

I'm due in a few weeks and just recently had three different people question whether or not our pier and beam house would support the weigh…

Started by Destiny Herndon-DeLaRosa

5 Jan 27, 2012
Reply by Rachael Reese

home water birth for a first timer

I wanted to gather tips and suggestions for a first timer planning a home water birth!  

Started by Nicole Okcetin

3 Jan 11, 2012
Reply by Nicole Okcetin

GBS+ and Home Birth

I am expecting my 2nd baby sometime around 10/15 and we are planning a home birth.  I did a GBS test this week and now I wish I hadn't as I…

Started by KatieH

5 Nov 6, 2011
Reply by Kathleen Whitfield

My Accidental Free Birth

Hi ladies, I just wanted to share the story of my accidental free birth! I wrote this when I got home from the hospital the day after our p…

Started by Becky Brewer

12 Oct 23, 2011
Reply by Becky Brewer

I need a shout out for support

Hi everyone! :) I'm stoked I just joined this community! I'm having my second natural home water birth. I'd just love a shout out of suppor…

Started by Cari

8 Oct 20, 2011
Reply by Samantha

Streaming My Home Birth Live Online any Day Now

I just wanted to share that I will be streaming the birth of our third child live online any day now (I am 38 weeks tomorrow).  I have deci…

Started by Nancy Salgueiro

1 Oct 6, 2011
Reply by 3homebirths

Ricki Lake | Home Birth on Good Morning America Monday!

Please click here to see the home birth piece, featuring Ricki, on Good Morning America: http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/home-births-rise

Started by MyBestBirth Admin

5 Aug 28, 2011
Reply by mohamed samir mohamed

Giving Birth at Home: A Good Idea?

The headline in the passenger's Washington Post Express newspaper two seats in front of me on the Metro caught my eye: "Home Births Up 2…

0 Jul 29, 2011

35 weeks and I can feel my babys head

I checked my cervix last night in the shower and I could feel the top of my baby's head not directly but through about a 1/2in of soft tiss…

Started by Amber Pickél

1 Jul 23, 2011
Reply by Liss Small

The 'Astounding' Rise of Home Births - 5 Theories (TheWeek.com)

"The 'hipness' of home birth was signaled in 2008 by the release of The Business of Being Born, a documentary produced by Ricki Lake, whic…

3 Jul 15, 2011
Reply by Liz May

RSS

FOLLOW US ON

Follow My Best Birth on Twitter or join us on Facebook.

Sponsors

© 2014   Created by MyBestBirth Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service