Home Birth (98)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Home Birth on the Rise by Dramatic 20%

One mother chose home birth because it was cheaper than going to a hospital. Another gave birth at home because she has multiple sclerosis…

Started by MyBestBirth Admin

3 Jul 6, 2011
Reply by Colleen Burns

My homebirth choice...very excited!!

I'm new here and very excited to find this forum. Everyone is so supportive and it's exciting to find "like minds"!   I did have a hospital…

Started by jd

3 Jul 4, 2011
Reply by Colleen Burns

Paying for Home Birth

How do people pay for home birth? For the last three months my husband and I have been planning for a home birth, and my insurance (Anthem)…

Started by Jennifer D. Petty

11 Jul 4, 2011
Reply by Colleen Burns

Friends are hating on home birth

I am 26 weeks pregnant and about three weeks ago, after meeting with a midwife, my husband and I decided that we would much rather have a h…

Started by Jennifer D. Petty

20 Jul 4, 2011
Reply by Colleen Burns

Baby Born at Home (Australia Freebirth)

NICHOLE Lee-Yidaki's dream of giving birth to her baby at home came a little too late for the Northern Rivers' small home-birth industry. S…

Started by MyBestBirth Admin

0 May 14, 2011

Hypnobabies vs hypnobirthing

Hi, I am planning on having a homebirth and am intersted in doing hypnobabies or hypnobirthing, I have also heard of The pink Kit. And wond…

Started by Simone Rocine

1 May 9, 2011
Reply by Anna Kincaid

Hospital Bag

I'm due in the next week or so and I realized I ought to have an "in case" hospital bag set up, just in case we need to transfer. Does anyo…

Started by Jane Doe

3 Mar 20, 2011
Reply by Amy Tinney CPM, LM, RN

HELP--First time mom having a home birth & freaked OUT!

Hello everybody,   I watched The Business of Being Born and decided a home birth is for me.  With that said, I need to know what I need to…

Started by Cheryl

13 Mar 20, 2011
Reply by MyBestBirth Admin

Home Birth/Postpartum Care In Question

Looking for some advice.  I am about to have my 3rd VBAC with a local midwife at her cottage.  We have had 2 successful natural VBACs in ho…

Started by Teresa G Stratton

4 Mar 11, 2011
Reply by Teresa G Stratton

PPH and Home Birth

I know there are a couple topics on here related to PPH. One woman asked about ways to prevent it, which I was interested in learning, too.…

Started by Desiree Johnson

0 Mar 6, 2011

RSS

FOLLOW US ON

Follow My Best Birth on Twitter or join us on Facebook.

Sponsors

© 2014   Created by MyBestBirth Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service