Home Birth (98)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Insurance Company will not pay for home birth

Hi all, I am 22 weeks pregnant with my first child,I really have my heart set on a home birth, I just can't picture it any other way.Howeve…

Started by Nicole K Chopp

5 Feb 11, 2011
Reply by Nicole K Chopp

Kaiser Permanente

Hello to all, I am new here. I'm not pregnant yet but doing my research since we plan to start trying next year. I have Kaiser Permanente…

Started by June Navarro

29 Jan 29, 2011
Reply by Mirna

Affordable Homebirthing?

After 6 hospital births I have finally found the perfect setting to have my 7th at home. I've been so excited, even finding out that my ins…

Started by Jyn Meyer

12 Jan 26, 2011
Reply by Expecting#9

Where will you give birth?

Where will you give birth?  What options are available in your state?  Please share the status of midwifery in your area!

Started by MyBestBirth Admin

21 Jan 16, 2011
Reply by T. Hill

Home is where the first baby of '11 is in Brainerd, MN

NISSWA - The first New Year's baby of 2011 in Crow Wing County - Reid Dean Wooden - has never left the comforts of his home in Nisswa. Rei…

0 Jan 8, 2011

Trendy Women Have Home Births Too

So just a small background of my experience. All my life, the little time that I did hear about Home Birth, I always thought that only…

Started by Andrea Lynn Casas

6 Jan 7, 2011
Reply by Samantha

Portland's First Baby of 2011 - Born at Home!

The Portland-area’s first baby born in 2011 arrived minutes after midnight, during a Gresham home birth. Paul Silas Chase, weighing in a…

2 Jan 3, 2011
Reply by Carol Van Der Woude

Home Birth is a Right for Women in the UK

Pregnant women in Guernsey are being reassured they can choose to give birth at home if they want to, after fears over a shortage of midwi…

1 Dec 31, 2010
Reply by Carol Van Der Woude

Home Birth Insurance Coverage through AETNA

I am hoping to have a home birth with a CNM for my second child, and I am looking to find out if anyone has successfully been able to bill…

Started by S Ruben

1 Dec 25, 2010
Reply by Shari W

Mom Defies Her Doctor, Has Baby Her Way

Wow, wow, wow!   (CNN) -- On Thursday, December 2, as Aneka sat at home nine months pregnant, the phone rang. It was her obstetrician wanti…

5 Dec 19, 2010
Reply by T. Hill

RSS

FOLLOW US ON

Follow My Best Birth on Twitter or join us on Facebook.

Sponsors

© 2014   Created by MyBestBirth Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service