Home Birth (98)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

We delivered our baby on our own!

While we had secretly and excitedly planned a home birth, telling only a few family members and friends, we could have never imagined that…

Started by Maria Sotolongo

8 Dec 17, 2010
Reply by Maria Sotolongo

Home Birth NYC

Hello!  My husband and I have just begun trying to conceive and, with that, started the process of researching our best birth.  I am passio…

Started by Sophia Cao

4 Nov 13, 2010
Reply by Sophia Cao

Homebirth advocate jailed - please read

Ladies, I'm an American woman living abroad - I live in Budapest, Hungary in Central Europe. As supporters of home birth, I know this story…

Started by CR

0 Nov 8, 2010

Third baby and thinking about home birth (help please)

Hello I'm new here. This is our third baby and I am considering home birth this time. My first two were in a hospital. The first was horrib…

Started by jade kikyo

10 Oct 31, 2010
Reply by Shari W

Tips for homebirth?

My midwife is very very helpful but just wondering if anyone out there had any good tips about what to have around the house/prepare for ou…

Started by jd

1 Oct 31, 2010
Reply by Shari W

Incredible homebirth slideshow! Macy's fast hypnobirth.

http://ca.video.yahoo.com/watch/8362163/22367201 I loved reading the other birth stories here! so i am happily sharing mine! :) Macy’s Bi…

Started by Jese Wiens

5 Oct 17, 2010
Reply by Jese Wiens

Why Home Births Are Worth Considering

A new analysis by Dr. Joseph Wax comparing home births and hospital births, which was published in the recent issue of the American Journal…

Started by MyBestBirth Admin

2 Sep 12, 2010
Reply by Carol Van Der Woude

Should American Women Learn to Give Birth At Home?

When Hillary McLaughlin found out she was pregnant, she was unable to legally obtain the service she needed. So she looked for an undergrou…

Started by MyBestBirth Admin

2 Sep 8, 2010
Reply by Carol Van Der Woude

CPM vs Unlicensed Midwife

Hello! I'm currently interviewing midwives for my pre-natal care and birth (due in March). One midwife that I really like is actually unlic…

Started by Jane Doe

6 Aug 17, 2010
Reply by Jane Doe

Fear of bleeding after birth is making me afraid to deliver at home

I want to have a home birth but have been worrying about bleeding after delivery. What happens if the bleeding gets too heavy? How do the m…

Started by CC

23 Aug 15, 2010
Reply by britne noel kalcevic

RSS

FOLLOW US ON

Follow My Best Birth on Twitter or join us on Facebook.

Sponsors

© 2014   Created by MyBestBirth Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service