Home Birth (98)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New Home birth study

I wasn't sure if anyone has posted this yet so sorry if it's a repeat...another interesting study published in AJOG. http://www.ajog.org/ar

Started by Rachel

8 Mar 17, 2010
Reply by Carol Van Der Woude

I was featured in a newspaper article about home birth!

A friend of mine works for the local newspaper, and she found out that one of her coworkers was doing an article series on pregnancy.  So,…

Started by Cherylyn

3 Feb 25, 2010
Reply by Carol Van Der Woude

Turning a posterior baby

I'm 34 weeks and my baby is currently posterior. In my past pregnancies my babies become pretty well engaged by about 37 weeks( this is my…

Started by KM

10 Feb 23, 2010
Reply by Karen M

How to handle homebirth and skeptics

Hi all,my husband and I are planning a homebirth for our first baby (second pregnancy) in July, but live in an area where this is not commo…

Started by Mrs. C

14 Feb 21, 2010
Reply by Sara

Are home birth babies bigger and healthier?

I've talked to three different homebirth Midwives, and they all agree that their clients have babies that range from 8-10 pounds. Are there…

Started by Angela Aloisi

32 Feb 7, 2010
Reply by Cindy Lerner

Ask A Home Birth Mom, Rachel Zucker

We are thrilled to introduce you to NYC home birth mom Rachel Zucker. Rachel has three sons, the first two born in a hospital and the third…

Started by MyBestBirth Admin

15 Dec 13, 2009
Reply by Kasie

Insurance

Hi everyone! Here is my situation and maybe someone can help me out on here. I am currently unemployed trying to start my own business and…

Started by Anna Kincaid

4 Dec 8, 2009
Reply by Jeannine Fisk

Article about home birth from MSN

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/34225823/ns/health-womens_health/

Started by Jennifer Brainard

4 Dec 5, 2009
Reply by KM

Fourth child - First home birth

I'm having our fourth child this month - and it's my first home birth. I'm so excited (and getting so ready) that I almost feel as though I…

Started by mommylawyer

4 Dec 1, 2009
Reply by Rachel

Aspiring Midwife I need help.

I live in Indiana, I am hoping to find a midwife I can work with to start my journey to becoming a Midwife. My midwife is in the Peace Corp…

Started by Amanda Walker

0 Nov 3, 2009

RSS

FOLLOW US ON

Follow My Best Birth on Twitter or join us on Facebook.

Sponsors

© 2014   Created by MyBestBirth Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service