Home Birth (98)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Home birth on TLC

Last night TLC aired the new 18 kids and counting episode. The dugger's new daughter -in -law Anna had her baby on the show. She decided at…

Started by Rachel

5 Oct 15, 2009
Reply by Crystal Lahmer

home vbac

We're planning our second home vbac and would love to hear success stories about vbacs (home or hospital). Thanks.

Started by Wani

3 Oct 2, 2009
Reply by Cindy Lerner

A good book to prepare kids for homebirth!

I found this book through my birthing community and it's been great to stimulate discussion with our girls about what will happen during ou…

Started by KM

3 Sep 29, 2009
Reply by Jennifer Frankel

Home Birth quickly approaching

Week 34, wow... I started to freak out this weekend as this labor quickly approaches, once the thrid trimester hit and my kids went back to…

Started by Shelly Melvin

2 Sep 25, 2009
Reply by Elizabeth G

Funding for Homebirth?

Does anyone know of a foundation (or something) that gives grants for homebirth? My husband and I are both self-employed. We pay out-of-po…

Started by Sundari

2 Sep 22, 2009
Reply by Sundari

“The Perils of Journalism:” Ricki and Abby’s Response to the Today Show

We were aware that the Today Show was producing this segment for several months now, but we were shocked at the heading: “The Perils of Mid…

Started by Abby Epstein

33 Sep 21, 2009
Reply by Helen Loucado RN LMT CLA CIM CLC

Homebirths and Dead Babies

Hello all, What do you say to people when you line up all the research that defends the safety of homebirth, and the person you're talking…

Started by Marci For Birth Choice

17 Sep 17, 2009
Reply by Sara

Another win for Home Birth!!

I've shared my home birth story on here, but I just submitted my story to www.thebump.com and my story was published on their e-mail newsle…

Started by Annie MacGregor

1 Sep 17, 2009
Reply by Sara

Very Early Pregnancy symtoms

Hi all, Im a New Zealand mum in her 2WW and its driving me nutty! Am wanting to hear from other mums in the same position as me... How a…

Started by Kate Butson

26 Sep 14, 2009
Reply by Shirli {Nine Moons)

Ricki Appears on Australia's "Sunday Night" Program

As many of you know, home birth is on the brink of becoming practically illegal in Australia. Watch this program which aired today:  http:/…

Started by Abby Epstein

4 Sep 14, 2009
Reply by Tracy Donegan

RSS

FOLLOW US ON

Follow My Best Birth on Twitter or join us on Facebook.

Sponsors

© 2014   Created by MyBestBirth Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service