Home Birth (98)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Latest Study on Home Birth from CMAJ

The Sept 15 issue of Canadian Medical Assoc Journal has a new study on the safety of homebirth in comparison to hospital birth. The full s…

Started by My Best Birth

36 Sep 10, 2009
Reply by Tracy Donegan

The Choice To Have A Home Birth

We recently got this blog post sent in. Please comment on how you made or are making your choice. Wow! What an eye-opener! After watching…

Started by My Best Birth

33 Sep 7, 2009
Reply by Michael R.

Home Birth and Blood Thinners

I was recently diagnosed with a blood clot in my right lung. I'm 16 weeks pregnant and taking Lovenox (blood thinner) injections. I'm stil…

Started by Michael R.

2 Sep 7, 2009
Reply by Michael R.

INSURANCE!

I am pregnant with my third child and I am determined to have a birthcenter or homebirth this time around. My last two were pain med free,…

Started by KM

11 Sep 3, 2009
Reply by Adrienne H

Amazing breech home water birth...

This is a beautiful video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jD5939e5PZ8 [A blissful experience, but hard to achieve with the attention of m…

Started by Tracy Donegan

0 Aug 2, 2009

It's the Money, Honey!

Ok, I'm curious. Looks like there are quite a few homebirthers out there and many women who have had multiple homebirths. I'd like to know…

Started by Krista Harris

41 Jul 12, 2009
Reply by Jenn G.

los angeles mom's

I'd love to chat with LA mom's to get advise on midwives and other info in regards to home births in our city. Is there a group or anything…

Started by tamara

13 Jul 11, 2009
Reply by EmbodyBirth

HomeBirth Moms & HomeBirth Planning Moms To-Be: I Need Your Opinions!

Hey Home Birth Mamas, or Mamas to be who are interested in or are currently planning to home birth: I am in the process of writing a book…

Started by Kaitlin Rose

17 Jun 14, 2009
Reply by Kaitlin Rose

Canadian Birth Resources?

Ok so I'm Canadian. I'm pregnant with my third child right now and I really want a homebirth. This woul be my first homebirth if I can conv…

Started by Candice Robertson

15 Jun 14, 2009
Reply by Candice Robertson

ScienceDaily Article: Conflict Between Doctors, Midwives Over Homebirth

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/05/090511151616.htm ScienceDaily (May 15, 2009) — Two Oregon State University researchers have u…

Started by Moderator1

5 May 28, 2009
Reply by Kayla Dolan

RSS

FOLLOW US ON

Follow My Best Birth on Twitter or join us on Facebook.

Sponsors

© 2014   Created by MyBestBirth Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service