Legislation & The Big Push (13)

Featured Discussions

Update to My Fight With TRICARE to have the Birth I want

Last month I posted a discussion about my struggle with my military health insurance, TRICARE, to pay for a home birth with a Certified Pro…

Started by Suchada EickemeyerLatest Reply

Let's Set a Record! White House Action Alert!

As many of you may know, the White House issued a call this week asking citizens from across the country to send emails about what they wou…

Started by Katherine PrownLatest Reply

Private Midwifes under severe threat in Australia

Just letting you know that Private Midwifes, who attend the bulk of homebirths over here are under severe threat due to the fact that there…

Started by ItchyBnannaLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

San Diego's Beloved OBGYN Dr. Robert Biter Lost Scripps Encinitas Privileges

Dr. Robert Biter lost hospital privileges at Scripps Encinitas effective Friday May 7, 5:00PM, for no good reason.  He is one of San Diego'…

Started by Lynn Wolf

19 May 26, 2010
Reply by Sara

Update to My Fight With TRICARE to have the Birth I want

Last month I posted a discussion about my struggle with my military health insurance, TRICARE, to pay for a home birth with a Certified Pro…

Started by Suchada Eickemeyer

11 Feb 11, 2010
Reply by Suchada Eickemeyer

The Big Push responds to ACOG & The Today Show

Home Birth Mothers, Celebrities, Insulted on National TV FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE WASHINGTON, D.C. (September 11, 2009) – Referring to women…

Started by My Best Birth

1 Dec 15, 2009
Reply by Jennifer Frankel

The March Of Dimes march this April

I pledge to all you parents out there who's children are born prematurely- 1 in 8 = 543,000+ children each year, and all the rest who have…

Started by John M. Rinaldi

0 Dec 11, 2009

Help with Clinics and Hospitals

My name is Jeannine and I found out just a few weeks ago that I am going to have a baby. I contacted the Morningstar Birth Center in Wiscon…

Started by Jeannine Fisk

9 Nov 20, 2009
Reply by Sara

TODAY Show in Bed with ACOG? See repost of Grassroots Newsletter

Grassroots Network Message 908042 TODAY show in bed with ACOG Dear Friends, Friday morning’s TODAY show included a segment about the “pe…

Started by Courtney Poulos

3 Sep 14, 2009
Reply by Abby Epstein

Let's Set a Record! White House Action Alert!

As many of you may know, the White House issued a call this week asking citizens from across the country to send emails about what they wou…

Started by Katherine Prown

14 Aug 4, 2009
Reply by Mandy Hand

Private Midwifes under severe threat in Australia

Just letting you know that Private Midwifes, who attend the bulk of homebirths over here are under severe threat due to the fact that there…

Started by ItchyBnanna

4 Aug 1, 2009
Reply by Sacha Walters

Breech Birth!!!?

Here is an article that really struck me - it seems that the Society of Obstetricians and Gynecologists of Canada has *now* decided that C-…

Started by Marci For Birth Choice

2 Jul 31, 2009
Reply by Jennifer Chaffee

Physician Lobby Groups Propose "Model" Maternity Care Legislation That Would Deny Taxpayers Billions

Plan to Block Access to Certified Professional Midwives and Out-of-Hospital Birth Puts Mothers and Babies at Risk CHICAGO (June 15, 2009)-…

Started by Moderator1

4 Jul 17, 2009
Reply by Holly C

RSS

FOLLOW US ON

Follow My Best Birth on Twitter or join us on Facebook.

Sponsors

© 2014   Created by MyBestBirth Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service