Midwife Q&A (29)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Are OB appointments necessary?

I was just wondering: When you've contracted a midwife to be your primary provider, does anyone also shadow their care with OB pre-natal ap…

Started by Jane Doe

10 Aug 25, 2010
Reply by Cindy Lerner

Looking for a Midwife in Southern California that accepts Blue Shield!!!

Hello All,  I am 5 months pregnant with my first child and I want to have a waterbirth either at home or in a birthing center using hypnobi…

Started by Natalie Sanchez

5 Aug 10, 2010
Reply by Melissa Keil, CD (DONA) Doula

Herbs to manage incompetent cervix???

I am not pregnant right now, but have finally convinced my husband to *let* me have a home birth with #3, when that time comes.  I have alr…

Started by Brittney

7 Mar 2, 2010
Reply by Brittney

Overcoming infertility.

I have polycystic ovary syndrome. To get pregnant with my son, it only took one month of 50mg of Clomid. It's proving to be more difficult…

Started by Amanda Ferguson

4 Nov 22, 2009
Reply by Sara

Suggestions for dealing with a "Too Big" baby?

This is my first pregnancy and two days ago I had my 37th week exam. My chosen midwife is currently on vacation so I had to see a different…

Started by Kayla Jeannette

32 Nov 22, 2009
Reply by Hannah Madden

HELP! Breech baby at 37 weeks!

Hi Everyone, I am looking for some evidence based advice. My sister is expecting her first baby and has just discovered that he is breech.…

Started by Tammany Lark Haynes

19 Sep 18, 2009
Reply by Tammany Lark Haynes

Huntington Hospital (Pasadena) - does anyone know of a good birthing class/instructor?

My partner and I have to decide on a birthing class quickly and we just moved to the san gabriel valley. I have heard that the Huntington H…

Started by Jani Kuo

0 Aug 2, 2009

Options for a Breech Baby

Q: My best friend is getting ready to have her fourth child. She is just in her 35 week and found out the baby is breech. She sees an ob an…

Started by My Best Birth

23 Jul 17, 2009
Reply by Kathy Welter-Nichols

PUPPP - The itchy belly rash that appears in late third trimester (for some unlucky women!)

As my stretch marks started to appear in my 37th week, I noticed my belly getting increasing itchy. I thought it was just the skin stretchi…

Started by Courtney Poulos

5 Jul 8, 2009
Reply by Shanta Brownridge

Red Raspberry Leaf, Dry Herb Vaporizer and Pregnancy

I have a questions about red raspberry leaf. I usually drink this tea (along with alfalfa) throughout my pregnancies. I was wondering if an…

Started by Amanda

1 Jun 22, 2009
Reply by Momma2_3

RSS

FOLLOW US ON

Follow My Best Birth on Twitter or join us on Facebook.

Sponsors

© 2014   Created by MyBestBirth Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service