Parenting (45)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Verbal First Aid for Children - a must read for all parents

Fantastic book for all parents to read.http://www.huffingtonpost.com/judith-simon-prager-phd/doctor-parent-partnership_b_681604.htmlTracyht

Started by Tracy Donegan

0 Oct 5, 2010

Non-Stick Chemicals Linked to High Cholesterol in Kids

The chemicals contained in non-stick cookware and waterproof fabrics may be linked to elevated levels of cholesterol in children and teenag…

Started by MyBestBirth Admin

0 Sep 7, 2010

Finland Suspends Flu Vaccine

Article discusses possible link between the swine flu vaccine and neurological disorders. www.infowars.com/finland-suspends-swine-flu-shots

Started by Carol Van Der Woude

0 Aug 30, 2010

Quick question about night time diaper leaks for those who co-sleep & use disposables.

My one and only daughter is 8 months old.  While I've never co-slept and don't plan on it (though not ruling it out) I was curious about on…

Started by ABP

7 Aug 9, 2010
Reply by ABP

Say No to Circumcision

There are no benefits associated with circumcision, so why put an infant through such a medically unnecessary procedure? Attached is Intact…

Started by Intact America

0 Jul 26, 2010

Potty Training a 4 Year Old

I'm curious to see when potty training began and was complete for those families that didn't force or teach potty training because of presc…

Started by www.PenPointEditorial.com

1 Jul 18, 2010
Reply by stacey

Beautiful Letter about How to Love Babies

Print this off, and read it carefully with your husbands/wives/midwives/doctors when you have the time and attention span.  It really chang…

Started by Sara

1 Jun 17, 2010
Reply by Bella

Discipline Methods

Anyone have good tips for a pregnant mother with a 3 year old and a 1 1/2 year old who love to hit, scratch, shove, slap, kick, etc?  My ol…

Started by Sara

27 Jun 13, 2010
Reply by Sara

Sleeping Issues

we have an almost 3 month old little girl who sleeps from 10pm -2 on the dot almost every night~ and wakes up 2 hours after we get her down…

Started by Lisa Johnson

7 Jun 5, 2010
Reply by Sara

What's the rush? - Does your baby need his own room/nursery?

I know with my first baby I nested like crazy and of course had his nursery decorated to perfection by the time he was born. So, when he ar…

Started by Just His Best

8 May 26, 2010
Reply by Holly C

RSS

FOLLOW US ON

Follow My Best Birth on Twitter or join us on Facebook.

Sponsors

© 2014   Created by MyBestBirth Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service