Parenting (45)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Has anyone seen something like this???

The pediatrician is sending us to a plastic surgeon on Thursday and he is supposed to tell us what it is. It seems like we should be seeing…

Started by Amy Dingler

4 Nov 24, 2009
Reply by Amy Dingler

Do you have any GREAT pictures?

I am starting a website, and wanted to include some cute pics of pregnant bellies and babies/mom/mom and dad with a new baby! If you have a…

Started by Jen Aliano

3 Sep 4, 2009
Reply by Miriam M. Maldonado

The Circumcision Debate

I am writing this to see what resources people might have on circumcision, mainly research supporting the decision not to cirucumcise. I kn…

Started by Brandi Frey

45 Jul 24, 2009
Reply by Brandi Frey

Defiance at a year old?

So I have a 13 month old son and over the past 2 months he has been very moody, clingy, and downright stubborn, the littlest things upset h…

Started by Samantha Johnson

8 Jul 15, 2009
Reply by Samantha Johnson

Ask Dr Jessica Zucker, PhD about Psychological Needs of A Mom or Mom-to-Be

Dr. Jessica Zucker is a psychotherapist in Los Angeles specializing in women's health with a focus on fertility, prenatal and post-partum…

Started by My Best Birth

17 Jul 13, 2009
Reply by Pam

"Ask Dr. Jessica" - Preparing During Pregnancy: Ways to Create Increased Ease During the Postpartum Period

1) Cultivating Internal Focus Our society creates endless temptations during pregnancy (and all of the years following) to keep the focus o…

Started by Dr. Jessica Zucker

2 Jul 9, 2009
Reply by Helen Loucado RN LMT CLA CIM CLC

Definition of Motherhood

I'm on a quest to find a different definition of mother than this from wikipedia "In the case of a mammal such as a human, the biological…

Started by Rachel

2 Jul 8, 2009
Reply by Your Comforter

MOMS: PLEASE TAKE THIS SURVEY

As a writer, a childbirth educator and a mother, I harbor a deep interest in better understanding how the manner in which women are treated…

Started by Kimmelin Hull

0 Jun 30, 2009

Daddy getting the cold shoulder by 10 month old

As my husband's first Father's Day approaches my heart aches for him. Our 10 month old daughter STILL wont warm up to him. She cries whenev…

Started by Tammy Miller

5 Jun 28, 2009
Reply by Tammy Miller

Vulva Discomfort

Hello Ever since I gave birth in September, I have itchi-ness on the left side of my labia and perineum. Four months ago, I had it checked…

Started by Rachel Glube

1 Jun 23, 2009
Reply by Isa Herrera

RSS

FOLLOW US ON

Follow My Best Birth on Twitter or join us on Facebook.

Sponsors

© 2014   Created by MyBestBirth Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service