Products/Gear (15)

Featured Discussions

Babywearing: What's your favorite baby carrier & why?

I am starting to reasrch & look at baby carriers for future babywearing : ) A few that I came across that I like are: Mei Tai, Boba, Be…

Started by JessicaLatest Reply

Giveaway: Breast Pump and Welcome Baby Kit worth over $200!!

My Best Birth proudly supports Pregnancy Awareness Month. :) Pregnancy Awareness Month and Lansinoh have teamed up to give away an Affinity…

Started by MyBestBirth AdminLatest Reply

A New Creative Way to Make and Store Baby Food

I just wanted to share the way I store baby food! I hate plastic and avoid it everywhere I can...even the safe ones since I always wonder w…

Started by Organic Baby UniversityLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Babywearing: What's your favorite baby carrier & why?

I am starting to reasrch & look at baby carriers for future babywearing : ) A few that I came across that I like are: Mei Tai, Boba, Be…

Started by Jessica

8 Aug 11
Reply by Jennifer Morrow

Giveaway: Breast Pump and Welcome Baby Kit worth over $200!!

My Best Birth proudly supports Pregnancy Awareness Month. :) Pregnancy Awareness Month and Lansinoh have teamed up to give away an Affinity…

Started by MyBestBirth Admin

0 Apr 13, 2011

A New Creative Way to Make and Store Baby Food

I just wanted to share the way I store baby food! I hate plastic and avoid it everywhere I can...even the safe ones since I always wonder w…

Started by Organic Baby University

2 Dec 10, 2010
Reply by Organic Baby University

Win Sound Beginnings for You and Your Baby!

Sound Beginnings is the easiest, most durable, and most comfortable way for mothers to safely share their favorite music, sounds, and stori…

Started by Jen Aliano

0 Oct 22, 2010

Breastfeeding Mommies - Heard of Mamatini? Win a Case Free on NBP

Mamatini is the first-ever, doctor-designed, ready-to-drink, organic herbal infusion created to help women breastfeed better, easier, and f…

Started by Jen Aliano

0 Sep 22, 2010

Just A Few Days Left to Win A Circle + Bloom Program of Your Choice

Enter our current giveaway (it's Free!) on NaturalBabyPros.com within the next few days and you could win your choice of the following: Nat…

Started by Jen Aliano

0 Sep 13, 2010

Just LOVE my Born Free Moby!

I was so excited to get my Born Free Moby for my born free baby! I took these pictures with her in a front carry. I love that I can let eve…

Started by Violet

3 Jul 22, 2010
Reply by Jenn G.

Affordable maternity clothes

Hi all! Does anyone here looking affordable maternity clothes? I find a very interesting and beautiful place to explore online that offer g…

Started by Lowelajoy

0 Dec 29, 2009

Eco-Friendly Diapers?

There are a lot of them on the market now -- G Diapers, Bummis, Tushies, Heavenly Organic Cloth Diapers and more. What are the pros & c…

Started by My Best Birth

14 Nov 30, 2009
Reply by Cindy Lerner

SwellyBelly Maternity Belly Band and Nursing Cover

Hello Girls, I wish i had a fun birth story, mine were pretty bad! I wanted to introduce our product to Ricki's Forum and give Ricki's read…

Started by Shirli {Nine Moons)

0 Jul 21, 2009

RSS

FOLLOW US ON

Follow My Best Birth on Twitter or join us on Facebook.

Sponsors

© 2014   Created by MyBestBirth Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service