Suchada Eickemeyer's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Sara -- Good luck to your sister in her quest . . . like some of the other poste…"

Suchada Eickemeyer replied Feb 11, 2010 to San Diego options?

11 Feb 26, 2010
Reply by Mary Oscategui

"Hi Jamie -- Congratulations on your pregnancy and your decision to have a home birt…"

Suchada Eickemeyer replied Feb 11, 2010 to How to handle homebirth and skeptics

14 Feb 21, 2010
Reply by Sara

"Hey, well, the good news is that you're the same region that I'm in -- TRIWEST, and…"

Suchada Eickemeyer replied Feb 11, 2010 to Update to My Fight With TRICARE to have the Birth I want

11 Feb 11, 2010
Reply by Suchada Eickemeyer

"Hi Amanda -- TRICARE actually does cover midwifery care in many cases, including fo…"

Suchada Eickemeyer replied Feb 11, 2010 to Update to My Fight With TRICARE to have the Birth I want

11 Feb 11, 2010

"Hi Karen -- I don't know if Canada has the same designations as the US or not, but…"

Suchada Eickemeyer replied Feb 6, 2010 to Update to My Fight With TRICARE to have the Birth I want

11 Feb 11, 2010

"Kasie -- Thanks for the words of support. I will keep everyone up-to-date on what h…"

Suchada Eickemeyer replied Jan 7, 2010 to My fight with TRICARE to have the birth I want

8 Jan 7, 2010

"Hi Tanya -- I'm so envious that you're in the UK and don't have to worry about all…"

Suchada Eickemeyer replied Jan 7, 2010 to My fight with TRICARE to have the birth I want

8 Jan 7, 2010

"Brierely -- Thank you so much for the advice and recommendations. It has made me th…"

8 Jan 7, 2010

"LOVED this article. Thank you so much for bringing it to us. I only wish it was publ…"

Suchada Eickemeyer replied Jan 5, 2010 to The Gold Standard for Labor Progress Proven Obsolete

3 Jan 5, 2010

"Sara, thank you so much for this suggestion. I'd never even heard of a pre-authoriza…"

Suchada Eickemeyer replied Jan 4, 2010 to My fight with TRICARE to have the birth I want

8 Jan 7, 2010

RSS

FOLLOW US ON

Follow My Best Birth on Twitter or join us on Facebook.

Sponsors

© 2014   Created by MyBestBirth Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service