askyourfriendkira's Discussions (50)

Discussions Replied To (44) Replies Latest Activity

"Both my girls had cradle cap and both had all birth fluids left on their heads :-)"

askyourfriendkira replied Jun 13, 2010 to CRADLE CAP!

14 Jun 27, 2010
Reply by Jennifer

"I've had great success with a local on-line forum formed for parents in my community…"

askyourfriendkira replied Apr 19, 2010 to Where to find gently used slings etc?

10 Apr 22, 2010
Reply by Holly Deering

"I wasn't really able to think about another child until my first turned a year, and…"

askyourfriendkira replied Apr 17, 2010 to how long to wait between pregnancies?

9 Apr 23, 2010
Reply by Cherylyn

"I just read over the new guidelines-- I'll be interested to see what people think. F…"

askyourfriendkira replied Apr 13, 2010 to New AAP Policy Statement - Hospital Stay for Healthy Term Newborns

1 Apr 13, 2010
Reply by askyourfriendkira

"Brilliant."

askyourfriendkira replied Apr 9, 2010 to Why would anyone choose the hospital when there's this?

5 Jun 5, 2011
Reply by Erika D

"Personally, I loved the hypnobirthing meditations and the book. I felt that some of…"

askyourfriendkira replied Mar 31, 2010 to Actress Tiffani Thiessen to use Hypnobirthing...

3 Apr 3, 2010
Reply by Sheridan Ripley

"I've only read about this. I'm looking forward to the information you get and your j…"

askyourfriendkira replied Mar 31, 2010 to inducing lactation

5 Jul 1, 2010
Reply by michele liberrio

"With my first, my water broke 1:00 in the morning, contractions started at 2:00 a.m.…"

askyourfriendkira replied Mar 28, 2010 to When did you go into labor? What time was your baby born? And how was your birth?

16 Jun 2, 2010
Reply by Amy Cruz

"I was just coming on to post this. Important information. Most disturbing, though, w…"

askyourfriendkira replied Mar 25, 2010 to NY Times: Cesarean rate in the US at an all time high

1 Mar 25, 2010
Reply by askyourfriendkira

"After having a negative experience with my first doula, I was very careful hiring my…"

askyourfriendkira replied Mar 23, 2010 to When hiring your doula, what was most important to you?

2 Apr 4, 2010
Reply by Jenn G.

RSS

FOLLOW US ON

Follow My Best Birth on Twitter or join us on Facebook.

Sponsors

© 2014   Created by MyBestBirth Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service