Dionne's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks so much, I'll look into that today. My doctor told me that a lactation specia…"

Dionne replied Mar 18, 2011 to Is Breastfeeding Painful/Difficult?

13 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by 3homebirths

"YEP!! I think we're talking about the same episode. Glad I'm not the only one irrita…"

Dionne replied Mar 15, 2011 to Negative Stereotypes/Portrayals of Natural Childbirth on TV

4 Mar 15, 2011
Reply by Jenn G.

"Thanks so much for the website! I've been wanting to get as many birth plan samples…"

Dionne replied Mar 1, 2011 to UPDATE #2 (I DID IT!!!!!!!!): Need to Vent, Having a Natural Hospital Birth

51 Aug 4, 2011
Reply by Amy

"Oh wow that's good! When I went to the unmedicated delivery childbirth class my hosp…"

Dionne replied Feb 28, 2011 to UPDATE #2 (I DID IT!!!!!!!!): Need to Vent, Having a Natural Hospital Birth

51 Aug 4, 2011
Reply by Amy

"I believe that at first my husband didn't understand why I wanted to go natural, but…"

Dionne replied Feb 28, 2011 to UPDATE #2 (I DID IT!!!!!!!!): Need to Vent, Having a Natural Hospital Birth

51 Aug 4, 2011
Reply by Amy

"That is wonderful advice! I was offended and a little concerned when my doctor didn…"

Dionne replied Feb 24, 2011 to UPDATE #2 (I DID IT!!!!!!!!): Need to Vent, Having a Natural Hospital Birth

51 Aug 4, 2011
Reply by Amy

"Thanks so much, that's wonderful information. I was offended and a little concerned…"

Dionne replied Feb 24, 2011 to UPDATE #2 (I DID IT!!!!!!!!): Need to Vent, Having a Natural Hospital Birth

51 Aug 4, 2011
Reply by Amy

"Excellent information! Thanks so much. I guess since my husband coaches little leagu…"

Dionne replied Feb 23, 2011 to UPDATE #2 (I DID IT!!!!!!!!): Need to Vent, Having a Natural Hospital Birth

51 Aug 4, 2011
Reply by Amy

"Wow thanks so much, that's good advice! I took an unmedicated childbirth class that…"

Dionne replied Feb 23, 2011 to UPDATE #2 (I DID IT!!!!!!!!): Need to Vent, Having a Natural Hospital Birth

51 Aug 4, 2011
Reply by Amy

"Thanks for the tip! I've heard of hypnobirthing but I'm not really familiar with wha…"

51 Aug 4, 2011
Reply by Amy

RSS

FOLLOW US ON

Follow My Best Birth on Twitter or join us on Facebook.

Sponsors

© 2014   Created by MyBestBirth Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service