Rebecca Coleman's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Just discovered this week that it is legal to have a home birth here in Australia. I…"

Rebecca Coleman replied Apr 10, 2010 to How big was your baby and what diet did you have while pregnant?

11 Apr 10, 2010
Reply by Katie

"Thanks, a little bit of info that I've discovered is that all the American Mums I've…"

Rebecca Coleman replied Apr 6, 2010 to How big was your baby and what diet did you have while pregnant?

11 Apr 10, 2010
Reply by Katie

"I only found out that those belts are not necessary after researching for my next ba…"

Rebecca Coleman replied Apr 6, 2010 to I would like to have a VBAC. Does anyone know of any research that may help me prevent my next baby being bigger than necessary?

9 Apr 13, 2010
Reply by martha sandoval

"Thanks your advice is really encouraging. I agree the baby comes when it's ready, th…"

Rebecca Coleman replied Apr 6, 2010 to I would like to have a VBAC. Does anyone know of any research that may help me prevent my next baby being bigger than necessary?

9 Apr 13, 2010
Reply by martha sandoval

"I think I can access those files if I wanted to since they are about me. I was hopin…"

9 Apr 13, 2010
Reply by martha sandoval

"Katie Thanks for the clip. it's really informative. I'm not Pregnant yet. I'm planni…"

Rebecca Coleman replied Apr 6, 2010 to How big was your baby and what diet did you have while pregnant?

11 Apr 10, 2010
Reply by Katie

"Thanks for your input. I posted this because I want to have a smaller baby than last…"

Rebecca Coleman replied Apr 5, 2010 to How big was your baby and what diet did you have while pregnant?

11 Apr 10, 2010
Reply by Katie

RSS

FOLLOW US ON

Follow My Best Birth on Twitter or join us on Facebook.

Sponsors

© 2014   Created by MyBestBirth Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service