Dr. Jessica Zucker's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Pam, I am so sorry that I did not reply to your post sooner. Somehow I missed…"

Dr. Jessica Zucker replied Jun 26, 2009 to Ask Dr Jessica Zucker, PhD about Psychological Needs of A Mom or Mom-to-Be

17 Jul 13, 2009
Reply by Pam

"Dear Rebecca, Thank you so much for sharing. This is a very poignant question. Simp…"

Dr. Jessica Zucker replied Jun 19, 2009 to Ask Dr Jessica Zucker, PhD about Psychological Needs of A Mom or Mom-to-Be

17 Jul 13, 2009
Reply by Pam

"Dear Bonnie, How exciting that you are ready to grow your family! Thank you for you…"

Dr. Jessica Zucker replied Jun 19, 2009 to Ask Dr Jessica Zucker, PhD about Psychological Needs of A Mom or Mom-to-Be

17 Jul 13, 2009
Reply by Pam

"Dear Rachel, Thank you for your thoughtful question. It is refreshing and very insig…"

Dr. Jessica Zucker replied Jun 16, 2009 to Ask Dr Jessica Zucker, PhD about Psychological Needs of A Mom or Mom-to-Be

17 Jul 13, 2009
Reply by Pam

"Dear Meagan, Thank you so much for writing in and for sharing the challenges you ar…"

Dr. Jessica Zucker replied Jun 16, 2009 to Ask Dr Jessica Zucker, PhD about Psychological Needs of A Mom or Mom-to-Be

17 Jul 13, 2009
Reply by Pam

"Hi Chelly, Thank you so much for your post! It's so important to explore these kind…"

17 Jul 13, 2009
Reply by Pam

"Patricia, Abby mentioned me in her response to you regarding PTSD and psychotherapy.…"

Dr. Jessica Zucker replied May 22, 2009 to Made me come out of the closet

13 May 29, 2009
Reply by Eve

RSS

FOLLOW US ON

Follow My Best Birth on Twitter or join us on Facebook.

Sponsors

© 2014   Created by MyBestBirth Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service