Nicole A. Tucker, Lic. LCC's Discussions (64)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"Chelise,   Congratulations on your soon-to-be birth of your daughter.  I operate a n…"

Nicole A. Tucker, Lic. LCC replied Jun 23, 2011 to First homebirth

8 Jun 25, 2011
Reply by Chelise Jean Mrdalj

"Did you give birth?  You can speak to your baby and encourage him/her into the world…"

Nicole A. Tucker, Lic. LCC replied Jun 16, 2011 to UPDATE #2 (I DID IT!!!!!!!!): Need to Vent, Having a Natural Hospital Birth

51 Aug 4, 2011
Reply by Amy

"Hi Erika,   I would recommend adding the appropriate digestive enzymes to your diet…"

Nicole A. Tucker, Lic. LCC replied Jun 7, 2011 to 20 weeks pregnant, gained 3 lb so far

7 Jun 7, 2011
Reply by Amy Mehrabi

"Hi Victoria,   A complete assessment of your diet may be needed.  Foods to eliminate…"

Nicole A. Tucker, Lic. LCC replied Jun 7, 2011 to labor with fibromyalgia

2 Jun 7, 2011
Reply by Nicole A. Tucker, Lic. LCC

"Congratulations to you and family, and welcome to the world, Hunter!!   All the best…"

Nicole A. Tucker, Lic. LCC replied Jun 2, 2011 to Pre-e last time...help to avoid it this time

9 Jun 6, 2011
Reply by Christa West

"No judgement Amelia.  You're welcome, and please keep us all updated on your pregnan…"

Nicole A. Tucker, Lic. LCC replied May 18, 2011 to Is a pregnant healthy 41 at risk of stillbirth solely based on age?

6 May 18, 2011

"No judgement Amelia.  You're welcome, and please keep us all updated on your pregnan…"

Nicole A. Tucker, Lic. LCC replied May 18, 2011 to Is a pregnant healthy 41 at risk of stillbirth solely based on age?

6 May 18, 2011

"Hi Amelia,   I believe it is empowering to be educated, informed and research pregna…"

Nicole A. Tucker, Lic. LCC replied May 16, 2011 to Is a pregnant healthy 41 at risk of stillbirth solely based on age?

6 May 18, 2011

"You're welcome.  My office can provide more information on Aromatherapy, if you're i…"

Nicole A. Tucker, Lic. LCC replied Feb 3, 2011 to Vulvar varicosities & vaginal birth

3 Feb 3, 2011

"Hi Camila,   Along with other techniques, Aromatherapy, the use of essential oils, c…"

Nicole A. Tucker, Lic. LCC replied Feb 3, 2011 to Vulvar varicosities & vaginal birth

3 Feb 3, 2011

RSS

FOLLOW US ON

Follow My Best Birth on Twitter or join us on Facebook.

Sponsors

© 2014   Created by MyBestBirth Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service