Nicole A. Tucker, Lic. LCC's Discussions (64)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Samantha,   From a metaphysical standpoint, hemorrhaging can reflect the body "ex…"

Nicole A. Tucker, Lic. LCC replied Feb 3, 2011 to Preventing post-partum Hemorrhages HELP PLEASE

12 Feb 23, 2011
Reply by Shauna Marie

"Glad she's healing nicely.  The blend will still assist with no scarring, as well as…"

Nicole A. Tucker, Lic. LCC replied Feb 2, 2011 to Sent home with an open C-section

13 Feb 2, 2011
Reply by Nicole A. Tucker, Lic. LCC

"Dear Heather,   Be gentle and loving with yourself and your decision.  I recently wr…"

Nicole A. Tucker, Lic. LCC replied Feb 2, 2011 to Still struggling emotionally with my birth experience

21 Jul 18, 2011
Reply by Anna L

"Hi Keely,   What is the update with your friend? Is the incision still open?  My com…"

Nicole A. Tucker, Lic. LCC replied Jan 24, 2011 to Sent home with an open C-section

13 Feb 2, 2011

"Hi Noreen, congratulations on your pregnancy!  My pregnant clients have successfully…"

Nicole A. Tucker, Lic. LCC replied Dec 21, 2010 to Debating to get the Flu Shot

4 Dec 21, 2010

"Hi Jade: You can work powerfully towards your desired birth. Research what options…"

Nicole A. Tucker, Lic. LCC replied Jul 31, 2010 to Third baby and thinking about home birth (help please)

10 Oct 31, 2010
Reply by Shari W

"Tammany: As an alternate route, your sister can call upon her own innate power and…"

Nicole A. Tucker, Lic. LCC replied Jun 18, 2009 to HELP! Breech baby at 37 weeks!

19 Sep 18, 2009
Reply by Tammany Lark Haynes

"Motherhood is another reflection of ourselves; it allows us the opportunity to learn…"

Nicole A. Tucker, Lic. LCC replied Jun 12, 2009 to Why choose motherhood?

10 Jun 22, 2009
Reply by Mandy Hand

"Hi Alexis: I understand your concern, but, know that you have a wealth of options t…"

Nicole A. Tucker, Lic. LCC replied May 19, 2009 to High Risk Moms

1 May 19, 2009

"It is my observation that by giving the word "pain" another name the experience is r…"

Nicole A. Tucker, Lic. LCC replied May 15, 2009 to Why feel pain?

48 Dec 9, 2009
Reply by Laura Lund

RSS

FOLLOW US ON

Follow My Best Birth on Twitter or join us on Facebook.

Sponsors

© 2014   Created by MyBestBirth Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service